Reviews for The Illusion of Sanity
YadySams chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
fascinating
YadySams chapter 44 . 11/4/2010
That was such a beautiful story! great work! I absolutly love it, you have amazing talent!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 22 . 11/3/2010
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 21 . 11/3/2010
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 20 . 11/1/2010
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 19 . 11/1/2010
Loved it! It was a really funny chapter!
magmom2 chapter 23 . 7/18/2010
I like the way you review then end of the chapter. This is what I do with most of the stories I read just to get back to where it left off. If something hasn't been updated in a while you can forget where it left off, especially when you read as much as I do. Keep up the good work.
magmom2 chapter 24 . 7/18/2010
I like your story and having been divorced I know the back and forth. It is hard. I don't know if you will even see this because the story is complete as I am reading it. Yes, there are mistakes but don't let it bother you. We all make them and If someone wants to enjoy the story they will overlook them. You are a good writer. And I do enjoy it. Like you said, for those who don't enjoy it, don't read it. You have a choice.
lilyhime chapter 26 . 6/7/2010
Wait a minute. Tanya was pregnant? I thought Edward always used condoms before Bella? And that Edward and Tanya only dated for a few weeks? It seems pretty strange that Edward would always get someone pregnant despite protection.

Good story by the way although the whole Tanya thing seems a bit added...
Tinas31 chapter 44 . 4/7/2010
Love love love the ending! The whole story was great I couldn't stop reading! I'm so glad I found it in someones favs! Gonna put it in my fav too!
BMT chapter 44 . 1/28/2010
Good story! I was going thru my inbox and saw I missed a bunch of updates for it, so it was a nice surprise! Congrats on completing! That's such a great accomplishment :)
eaw22 chapter 28 . 1/13/2010
Is it so bad that I wanted Jasper to kiss Bella? I wonder how things would have turned out. I am usually never like changing the couple pairings up, but that would have been a nice little twist. Of course Bella and Edward would have to end up together overall. Love the story!
Ms. Amanda Rose chapter 44 . 12/10/2009
Okay so its taken me 3 days to finish this story! its so long. imean ive seen stories with alot of chapters but ur the 1st in awhile that has had alot of chapters that are long! :)

im amazed ilove this story.

completely amazing. :)
K Krystine chapter 17 . 11/17/2009
LOVED IT...
Accept the Unaccepted chapter 44 . 10/25/2009
Aw that's so sweet, but sad at the same time! I am going to miss this fic! :(
1,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »