Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Triple Exposure
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Another great story! Can't wait to go find the next one, lol. Can't believe I haven't gone to check your profile yet. Going to go do that now, to see if there are anymore of these. Hope to see them!
UGAYBYTCH chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Big gesture, eh?...

HOW BOUT A BIG DICK IN YA MOUTH, EH, MISTAH MALFOY MOFO? DLFSDLJFLASDKJFKLSDF
futagoakuma-tenshi01 chapter 6 . 10/20/2004
No Lily anymore? I don't like that James them is using Sev's cloak...
deb-sampson chapter 6 . 1/23/2004
More excellent work...I was wondering when one of Severus' pragmatic actions would end in someone's death.
I'm off to read about his fourth year-thank you again for having written this.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 6 . 12/26/2003
Just gets better and better! Severus is very good at spinning webs, isn't he? Quite an interesting schemer and watcher, to say the least!
Great use of evocative language and imagery! Incredible use of ideas and all that.
_~
DreamWeaver
Elysia1 chapter 6 . 5/21/2003
These stories are great, I have just finished the first three after a recommendation from 8th Weasley at witchfics. You think very logically and it is great to see Snape as the main character because he is truly the best HP character! Great writing, I like that they are their own stories as well as the overall story. Great! ...I'll say more later!

- Ely
Nirejseki chapter 6 . 3/1/2003
In my opinion, this is the best of all of them. I absolutely loved Sev's elimination of the Mudbloods, one after another. It was truely cunning, a brilliant description.

Personally, I'm very fond of Lucius Malfoy. However, it is necessary to portray him as such, and I'm rather happy I'm not fond to the point of being unable to enjoy a story like this for a character.

Cuero was good. He was a spy, true, but his downfall came from trying to hard. If he tried that hard, surely they would test him. He was a good OC.

I do rather feel sorry for Sev, though. He's like this is all over with, he'll have nothing. Nothing at all.

~Rider
Once in a blue moon chapter 6 . 12/6/2002
Wow. But I can see Sev digging his own grave. Very, very good story. *hugs computer* Keep writting!
Once in a blue moon chapter 4 . 12/6/2002
Everything seems to fit perfectly into place like a puzzle. I'm just waiting for that one missing peice, and sev's going in too deep.

great story
Once in a blue moon chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
Wow. Now I see... crafty, very crafty.
Once in a blue moon chapter 2 . 12/5/2002
tsk, tsk, Sev. He's going in to deep, and something's gonna go wrong, and he'll go tumbling.

Great story
Once in a blue moon chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
It is very interesting to be able to get into Sev's head. Very interesting indeed.
GreenEyes7 chapter 6 . 10/7/2002
~Next part, next part I'm going to read the next part...~
Subaru chapter 6 . 5/6/2002
I love the names you come up with! This is just as good as Rowling's Works...but she was first...but hey- if fanfiction ever became something to be printed with author's permission-I'd buy this story in a flash!
dontgiveahoot chapter 6 . 5/2/2002
Oooh, it's getting darker and darker! I like it! I do hope that the murderer (and spy for the DeathEaters) isn't Professor Malachite - so far this series has managed to completely avoid the trap of "Slytherin equals evil" and I'd rather keep that. I'd like it to be the Head of one of the other Houses, but we'll see later on, won't we? Off to read the next Sev year!