Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Triple Exposure
HomemadeMagic chapter 6 . 3/10/2002
You did it again...this rules. Amazing, wow, etc...I love this series. Go you!
Tidmag chapter 6 . 2/25/2002
Wow. bloody brilliant. Blurring the lines on many levels. kinda sad as well. This is an amazing series. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
thistlemeg chapter 6 . 2/14/2002
it is dark...i love it. sev's is such an interesting viewpoint...my favorite part (though it's frustrating) about his character is that he's so sure that he works like a machine, that he's got no human weaknesses (i.e. emotion, morality, vanity, loneliness, etc) but one of these days they're going to break through and it's not going to be pretty.

either that or someone will chop off his head someday and find nothing but a bunch of clockwork.

i've decided your take on the harry years is that snape either undergoes a drastic personality change, or (much more likely) it's all a carefully constructed facade. can't wait to read the rest!
Rosaline chapter 6 . 1/25/2002
That was bloody brillant! This is one of the best series on . Keep up the good work.
lil me chapter 6 . 1/6/2002
from your story, i assume that you are a rather intelligent and well read person. have you read anne bishop's dark jewels trilogy?

anyway...i cant wait for the next year! keep typing!
M chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
This is the _BEST_ HP fanfic I've ever read ! 'A' for character development, 'A' for capturing the original atory's atmosphere, 'A' for keeping me on edge...

Do an average and you get :

A BLOODY EXCELLENT FIC ! ;)

Don't stop now !
Ariana Deralte chapter 6 . 1/1/2002
Yes, very dark. Poor Cuero. I can't wait for the next year.
angelicgirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
PLEASE! PLEASE! GIVE US THE NEXT STORY1 I want to see what his fourth year will bring! Chants: 4th year! 4th year!
Sev's Girl chapter 6 . 12/23/2001
Another brilliant year! Bravo! It seems that Sev is getting in a little too deep for my piece of mind... it's wierd that in spite of the fact that I know how everything works out, I still feel the suspense of watching to see what happens next. *grin* So, where's the next story?
Sova chapter 6 . 12/23/2001
Oh, my! Your Sev has become very disturbing and scary. A thirteen-year old boy calmly sacrificing a man to ease his way into the inner circle of Death Eaters... The idea gives me the creeps. This is the scariest Sev I've read about (and I read a lot of snapefics). What makes him even more disturbing is that you write him so well. I'm afraid to think what you have in store for us in his fourth year... (needless to say, I will read to find out)
Sova chapter 6 . 12/23/2001
Predatory Fuzzball chapter 6 . 12/22/2001
Very well done! I can't wait for fourth year! I love it!
Kissaki chapter 6 . 12/22/2001
Oh...I don't know about this. Sev is really treading on a fine line. This is completely believable. I can't begin to imagine how Sev is feeling about basically condemning a man to death. Although I really wish he'd take Lily into his confidence. I can see the sense of him NOT doing so, since she's such an obvious target for Malfoy, but Sev is still only 13 years old. Nobody can be an island...he's got to confide in someone sooner or later. That's my long-winded way of saying that I'm absolutely hooked on this fic and I can't wait until Sev's fourth year!
GoldenSilence chapter 6 . 12/22/2001
Hi! Me again (akathe long reviewer)-Urgh.. I'm tired out, so this review may not make alot of sense. (Been putting off well deserved sleep to read your fanfic. Don't you feel special?:) Anyway, Snape's actions were a bit confusing for me in this chapter-he still has me puzzling over which he really is at the moment; "good" guy or "bad" guy. You seem to be trying to point out that he really isn't with Malfoy and his gang, but yet at the same time he goes and does stuff like get the auror, Cuero killed because he decides to spill his secret to Lucius. But that, of course, can be overlooked because it makes the story more suspenseful and Snape is so wonderfully in character.

Hope your internet connection thingie stops screwing up and that you can post the next installement soon! I'll be waiting-but, on second thought, give yourself a bit of a break off..as long as you need to take to make the next installment up the sky high standards I've come to expect from the previous parts!

Holiday cheers!
Vandesdelca chapter 6 . 12/21/2001
OoO! WOW! I thought Snape was smart as a kid, but not THAT smart!
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »