Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Triple Exposure
ladysherlock92 chapter 6 . 12/21/2001
like the real harry potter series, this just gets better and better. Yopu do your homework on certain subjects and you're obviously familiar with observation and psychology on certain levels. It definately adds to the story making it more wild and imaginative, yet remarkably realistic and in-character, than anything i've yet read. I just hope everything works out for sev. (like we don't already know).
aelis chapter 6 . 12/21/2001
Very, very nice! Will you write more about Lily? Please.
Tia'RaHu chapter 6 . 12/21/2001
Oh, so _that's_ Snape's motivation. On the surface it doesn't appear much, but if you think about it, it's exactly the sort of thinking that would get a kid into the mess Snape's gotten into, no matter how smart he is. So good job on that! And on making the powder only affect Muggle-borns, and not also part-bloods or half-bloods - after all, Voldie wouldn't want a dangerous substance floating around in the air that could affect _him_. I really enjoyed reading this and am looking forward to Year Four!
Demeter1 chapter 6 . 12/20/2001
*blinks* Whoa, another great part... this however, is where I can see where the future Sev is going. He's taking chances and sacrificing people that other's won't understand his reasons for. I love how you're focusing on Sev instead of the marauders. Mucho good!
lunadaisy chapter 6 . 12/20/2001
I am hugging myself. I just love this whole story. When the Fourth year story comes out next month please email me!
Vic chapter 6 . 12/20/2001
It's starting to get interesting! Can't wait until the fourth year starts! Too bad about Cuero, though. Everybody seems sure that Malachite is the spy for the Death Eaters, but I'm not yet convinced. Keep up the good work!
Em chapter 5 . 12/20/2001
When i sai cuero...i meant malachite.
Em chapter 6 . 12/20/2001
Hey. Excellent chapter. Although i did feel that the year was cut too short, but thats me...i like long chapters. Oh was that a blatant hint? i really liked the bit: "Sev knew that he was right, but he was beginning to wonder if, when the time came, anybody else would be willing to believe that." I think it was a wonderful link with the future Snape and gave us much more understanding. Its year four next...i hope it comes up soon...i still think the Death eaters Cuero and if it is i really hope we'll be getting some snape, cuero and dumbledore scenes. I really miss dumbledore at the moment. Did you know that your fic has made me a big Snape shipper! Well it has. Keep up the good work and bring out a great chapter soon. Merry Christmas...Em. (Sorry to ramble).
OldCigarette chapter 6 . 12/20/2001
I think that the traitor is Malachite. I mean, he doesn't like Lily, and he wanted Severus to show Lucius the books in his private collection.
Blackletter chapter 6 . 12/20/2001
Wow. Sev is one ruthless fellow. Then again, I always suspected he was the type to not let petty things like morals get in the way of a goal. Well, I'm off to check out your web-site.
kcinlondon not signed in chapter 5 . 12/18/2001
Nomad, Nomad, Nomad. If you keep getting better my new full-time job will have to be waiting for updates! Your characters shine and your plots would do Rowling credit. Now get back to writing!
Ariana Deralte chapter 5 . 12/18/2001
hehe. i liked that chapter. Cool potion, even if it is dark magic. Write more!
Lunadasiy chapter 5 . 12/18/2001
*gives nomad a big smile* I just love your whole Snape series. Can't say enough good things about it!
OldCigarette chapter 5 . 12/17/2001
This was brilliant, like always. Oh, please please please please please please please please please please hurry and write more! I'll absolutely LOVE you if you do!
LadySherlock92 chapter 5 . 12/17/2001
brilliant. bloody brilliant. the effort and time, and study, you put into your stories and chapters is very evident. Yet you place in each bit of info serruptitiously and without disrupting the flow of the story. I love it. I can hardly wait for the next installment. This is almost as bad as waiting for another Harry Potter book!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »