Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Triple Exposure
aelis chapter 5 . 12/16/2001
Sev is sooo perfect! Please continue writing. I love the part when Cuero said that Snape belonged to their side.
Lauren Snape chapter 5 . 12/16/2001
I'm fairly sure that this reconaissance mission probably won't end up being shared with Lucius. We did, however, just witness history. The first time that Severus Snape heard the name Voldemort. And you can tell it is early in Voldie's reign of terror, since Cuero wasn't afraid to say the name. Excellent chapter.
Sev's Girl chapter 5 . 12/16/2001
Absolutley brilliant! Talk about devious! I'm liking young Sev more and more as this progresses. *grin*
dljewel chapter 5 . 12/16/2001
yay!
Jobey chapter 5 . 12/16/2001
YEA! It's up! And fantastic, as usual. The one small thing bothering me is that... well, techinically, Severus isn't OOC. He's just a bit *too*... refined. But, heck, that's part of what the whole series is based on, I guess. Hope to see you again soon! - Rheanna
Kissaki chapter 5 . 12/16/2001
I've got to say that this is currently my favorite series right now. This is nothing short of brilliant! I am completely entranced by your portrayal of Severus. He is already my favorite character, but you have given him more depth. Thank you so much!
Em chapter 5 . 12/16/2001
The spy...malachite perhaps? i know alot of people might disagree with me, but he's probably intelligent enough to realise that snape could become a great deatheater, but allowing malfoy etc to read his private collection of books would probably of been too suspicious. I cannot wait to read the next bit...i'm on the edge of my seat and licking my lips with anticipation...seeing as i've just givven you a long e-mail i'll just cut this short, although i have a thousand scentances bouncing around in my head...Em.
bluemeanies chapter 5 . 12/16/2001
hmmm... so will Malfoy get caught out by Cuero, or wil it be Snape. And the spy is not Malachite in all probability... please don't let it be Malachite.
Demeter1 chapter 5 . 12/16/2001
I'm seeing this! Another excellent chapter; With four more years to go and a couple more chapters, I can't wait to see what happens to everyone... I really still wonder what happens to make Snape change so much... I love how each year is relatively short and doesn't drag on and on. Keep going!
GoldenSilence chapter 4 . 12/16/2001
Ohh..next chapter and soon, please! The next installment must be when Remus and the others play their trick on Snape (or something like that. I don't remember exactly what it said in the book.) Absolutely love how this story is seen from Snape's perspective-it puts a much more interesting spin on things, plus alot of the events that happen to him make you sort of go "aha" when you realize how they fit in with the man he becomes later when he's teaching at Hogwarts.
QuizzicalSphinx chapter 4 . 12/15/2001
Nothing fancy: finish this or I will kill you.
Faerieflight chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Wonderful! Snape is so extremely devious and smart, just as I hoped him to be! Despite all the plotting, his kind side is shown off to perfection, when he arranged for Liana to depart without any harm. I simply love the way he manipulates Malfoy! Please do write more...
Zelda1 chapter 4 . 12/13/2001
Sheesh, what can I say? Another awesome installment - and as much as I want to hate Sev for not helping Josh last year, I just can't, now that I see how the third year is panning out! Damn you, Nomad, for taking the villian and making him not only understandable, but (dare I say?) likeable. And I was going to comment on the timeline re: Remus the werewolf but y'know what? I *know* you have something sneaky planned, and I guess I'll just have to wait to find out what it is. Let's see 6 minus 3 is 3 so I have to wait three more stories ... Hmph. Patience *is* a virtue!
MJ IV chapter 4 . 12/13/2001
This just keeps getting better and better! But keep in mind that Sev doesn't get tricked into entering the tree until their sixth year. And you might also want to put down who the other Florence is-as Bertha Jorkins says, she was snooping on some guy who was "kissing Florence behind the greenhouses last Tuesday"...maybe he could be Sev?
Nightengale chapter 4 . 12/12/2001
I can only think one thing to say about your story. Bravo. I love the way you have painted Severus. I like the idea that there is more behind him than meets the eye. I just recently got into the Harry Potter world and I love Snape. Can't wait for the next part.

Nightengale