Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Triple Exposure
Blackletter chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Wonderful beginning-just as I've come to expect from your stories. I look forward to more.
kcinlondno chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Thank heaven, now my withdrawl symptoms may finally stop! I can't wait to see where you're going with this, as usual. Now you'll no why you don't receive my latest tale in a timely manner, I'm busy reading yours! Still, if I could offer one unsolicited piece of advice, next 'year' you may want to try to do your audience catch up as a seperate prologue. I got the impression that the Kings Cross scene was straining a bit under it's weight. Here's to another great year!
Sev's Girl at work so I can't log in chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Yay! Another one! *grin* And looks like the plot is growing thicker too... Can't wait to see where you take this. :)
Em chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
A vey intriguing and interesting chapter. I noticed you listened to my last review...thankyou, i'm glad the couple of loose ends were cleared up. A new fic...i'm so glad...over the past few days i've been sorely disappointed when i read my e-mail not to of had a notice from you! ah well...all is forgiven. Keep up all your wonderful work...the charactors are developing even more and its getting more exciting!...Em.
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
so third year is werewolves? Fun.
GoldenSilence chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Another year off to yet another great start! I wonder if Snape knows how much he is getting in over his head with the whole death eater can't exactly be cool, observing, and passive when you're under Voldemort's power-or you can, but I would think it would be tricky. 'Course, that makes me look forward to the next chapters all the more. It'll be intresting to see how you portray Remus Lupin as well (He and Sirius are my favorites out of the marauders). Must write again soon! Lots more! Us reviewers are so unrelenting, aren't we?:)
Curry With Named Meat chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Yay Yay Yay Yay! You again build your story up skillfully. I have to say, I'm a little surprised that Severus took the ring without first finding out exactly what it entailed, but after reading your previous tales I'm sure you have an excellent reason. And I hope, despite the fact that Professor Snape is no romantic match for anyone in the novels, that young Severus falls for Lily. I know its been done...I'm just a hopeless romantic.

Beautiful job, you have such a wonderful tension between Severus and the two Houses, you're really good.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7