Reviews for Practising the Act
hotttt. loved it.
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
woah that was hot!
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Very nice little post-ep. I knew there was some serious sexual tension in that eppy. And the trust it took for Brennan to have let Booth throw those knives at her. Sweets would have had a field day.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Hot. Love it
amosthegreat chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
it was hot nu tyou could have drawn out the sex scene a little longer i dont think booth would be that fast. maybe you could write a second chapter about the next time that you suggested at the end of this chapter. dont be afraid to give lots of details to prolong the story. good work for your first try though.
jennisfifi chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I would give a better review when I recover from all that this story is. Whoa. yeah.
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I very nearly missed this one. I can't believe I don't have you on Author Alert. Well, easily remedied.

Oh, and that was so hot!
MK-LJR-BB chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
just... hott! ]
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Hi there,

Ooh this was hot! I loved it...Had to know that that sexy costume she was wearing and that dangerous knife throwing would release wants and needs and desires in both of them...

Totally hot and wonderful...

Ger
Sheytune chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Well done. The reality of what exactly went on in that RV is ... undefined, but this is certainly one possibilty. (And why did they have to spend that last night there, anyway?)
A-Karana chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
All a bit sudden, but definitely hot! This epi really had so much sexual energy and Brennan was completly "drunk" on it, othwise she would have never gone that crazy
blc chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I had a different take on the knife throwing- that she was the one really in control because he didn't believe she actually trusted him that much until she showed him he did. But it's both, in other ways.

Nicely done.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wonderful and erotic writing
mumrulz chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I can't believe that the writers didn't take advantage of the opportunity in B&B trying to adjust to sharing a bed in such a confined space - whether it had been for comedic value or showing how comfortable they are around each other or just that they ere getting closer, both figuratively & physically...oh well, it is just as well that we have talented writers - such as yourself - here to fill in the gaps for us.

I can understand why B&B love undercover work. They can leave behind Special Agent Seeley Booth & Dr Temperance Brennan & become more relaxed & uninhibited. ;-)

Loved Booth's reactions to Brennan in her costume, definately hightlight by the hotness, adrenaline rushing & sexual enerygy of their knife throwing act.

**She liked not being in control.

...most definately..& therin lies the excitement. LOL.

This was a much better ending than what the writers gave us...the heat, the urgency, the passion...yep the writers need to read some of your fics. LOL.

No doubt you will be seeing me at BFF as well. :-):-):-)
A chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
YOWZA. Now that's a scene I wish the producers would have added in! Fabulous work.