Reviews for Getting There
Marchenplushie28 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Sweetest. Thing. Ever. I was 'awww'ing the whole way through. :)
Gamer4Life89 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Awwwww! -teardrop-
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
So sweet! I loved it!
the.twisted.queen chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
That was absolutely beautiful. In true nature of young, questioning couples. :)

I very much enjoyed it, your characterization was flawless, and you managed to make my fangirl heart flutter without pr0ning the place up. Haha.

Great job, and I love your writing style.

I suppose I'll have to check out your other stories now too.

Thanks for posting this beautiful piece!

burgerskater13 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
WoW this was a great fan fiction I loved it. Words can not describe the beauty of it.

Please write an FanFic of Billy and Teddy haveing Sex (That sounds kind of bad LoL, but I haven't found a story like that yet and I think that you would be out-standing at it)

Thank You for writeing such a beautiful master piece.
BillyTeddyFan chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
That was too cute! I enjoyed it so much. I liked the way you wrote it. I want more!
Azure-Wulfe chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Another great story!

I love how you get really deep into people's unsaid and generally hidden emotions :)

As for the lyrics.. random lines from Metro Station's 17 forever i'd say at a possible guess? :D

Keep the stories coming!
HeroType chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
It's easy to say let's wait as a shapeshifter... Teddy can just shapeshift into Billy and play with himself. lol xD
narutonejii chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Dude Fsho

Man.. That was hella cool. I read it as though I was Billy. :) I'm on a love story high today - watching these Spanish soaps and Skins so yeah

This was a great ending to it- my day.

It was really cool. the only thing that i didn't like though was that "I" (reading from Billy's POV) seemed really dependent on Teddy.

It's definitely not a bad thing. It was just unusual (:

I like your writing style