Reviews for Scribbles
AnonReviewer chapter 8 . 3/21
A really fun fic! Nice to know Courtney's thoughts during season 1. Too bad this has surely been abandoned by now when the last update was December 2011 :/. I would've loved to see her thoughts on the apple trust challenge, ousting Sadie for screwing up, and of course the "Basic Straining" episode with kissing Duncan and getting the boot herself. Oh well.
Cartoons4life chapter 8 . 7/3/2015
Please update this! You literally made my whole day with this...considering maybe writing one of these, Bridgette's perspective.
This is amazing! You're such a great writer! Must read more...
Write More, Stress Less
S
Guest chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
It's been over two years since you've updated this, so I know the chances are slim...but I'm dying to know what interpretations you have of what happens next!

You know...when they actually kiss and things!

And if you wrote a sister story from Duncan's perspective? Oh my goodness. It would be perfect!

So, if you can, please please please finish this. :)
i-hate-life99 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
I enjoyed it plz continue
i-hate-life99 chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Plz continue. I love the story. Season 1 to5
I'll Ship That chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
I love this story please continue I want to see Courtney's reaction to Duncan getting DJ a new Bunny and her thoughts on the challenge "Basic Straining"
belle6900 chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Please update this pease lots of love-belle6900
Blomquist chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Please, please. pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssseee!

More, more, more, more...

Fuck, why do I always get addicted to your stories?

Sigh.
NoH8-make-a-rainbow chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
Awesome :) Update soon(:
Wickzy Doll chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Courtney here this fanfiction is amazing please do more this is so funny and I think you might want to change the rating to like T but just so funny I couldn't help but laugh at this chiz
Iluvpurpleandblack99 chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
I just read all these scribbles and I loved them. Nice work :D
wofflekins chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
Oh gosh! :D This whole thing has been so detailed! I haven't seen the first season in so long, and this actually took me back and I was like, "Oh yeah! I remember that." :3 Awesome job.
lemon1110 chapter 78 . 9/10/2011
wow i love this story! PLEASE continue!
Quibilah Uley chapter 66 . 4/15/2011
Update awesome insight into courtney
kjhgsfgfgkflklllljlj chapter 78 . 4/3/2011