Reviews for Mogami Kyoko's Guide To Life
Xiaolang Li 4ever chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
awesome i love that ending
loti-day chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Good set up, but please put line breaks when it changes location or scene. It makes it easier to read.
Angeline G. McFellou chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
kkkkkkkkkkkkk and despair was all for absolutely nothing.

But at least the relationship between Ren and Kyoko has evolved to the level of the first name, first name and no less real.

srsrsrsrs I loved the fic, congratulations.

Kisses.

PS: I'm Brazilian, so please disregard the bad grammar / spelling, because I'm reading / commenting on your fic by Google Translate.
pwenie chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Wait so this is the end ? NOOOOO D:
ViperineVampire chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...YOU CAN'T END IT LIKE THIS! *bursts into tears*
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
"As embarrassing as it sounds, I've never kissed or have been kissed by anyone before. I'm only 17 years old, you know! Anyway, would it be possible that when we have our kiss scene, you can just put my head between your hands to cover my mouth and get close enough to make it look like a kiss?"

Ahahahahaha...amusing.
Sezuki chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I like how the story is going so far! :)

On a side note, I think you should show a more visible break when scenes change, or in the case of Chapter 2, where the Author's notes end and the chapter starts.
Hazy-chan chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
hi so this is OVER? you left it at such an important part annnnndddddd i want to know more. what happened after? what happened with kyoko finding that out about the kiss and ren's name. OMG you can't tell me this is over that would be sooooooooooooo disapointing
Zay chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
I loved it! Highly ammusing! And FYI the studio they shoot at is TBM in the English release by Viz.
NybCR chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
Such head-slapping good fun. Misunderstandings and missed swings always seem to come out hilarious with these two. :P Very hilarious story you have here.
Amanthya chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
"Anyway, would it be possible that...you can just get close enough to make it look like a kiss?"

AHAHA! All that drama for nothing! And Ren didn't even gain anything from it! At least this is different that the usual fics where she gives her first kiss to him-more a comedy than a romance fic, like the manga itself (though I admit I like the rom fics too).
blackanimecat chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
Ironic epolog. Cool story though.
Suezanne chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
I'm with you I really hope Kuon and Kyoko get together
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I always wondered how Ren would react to when Kyoko had to do a love scene.
phxjkr88 chapter 6 . 5/16/2009