Reviews for 50 Ways to Kill Peyton Sawyer
lovesmoonpie15 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
You know, I like Peyton, but I gotta say this was awesome!
Really, I was nearly choking from my laughter while reading this one-shot. You really have a good sense of humor. As much as I like Peyton, (but I'm still a Brucas fan) I have to say that this is one of the funniest one-shots I've ever read. Congratulations for your job.
Oh, and my favorite was this one:
"41.) She realizes she could've had Jake Jagielski. She just stops living."
Soo true. :)
Brooke Davis chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Okay, this is the best fic I've read so far... There seem to be a few grammatical errors but other than that, I loved it. I absolutely hate P. Sawyer. And this fic just reminded me of all the reasons I hate her.
Keep up the work.
anon chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
i'm glad that there are others out there who hate peyton sawyer.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
this is retarded!
LEYTON FOREVER
Leeese chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Loved it! So funny! Great job!
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I was a bit skeptical at first but heck I decided why not? I loved it of course...favorite ways: 4. 18. 30. 33. 37. 40. 46. and 49.
XHush-HushX chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Brilliant! Absolutely fantastic! I'm glad there's people out there who share my same thoughts about Peyton Sawyer.
zanessa-troyella1032 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh my goodness. First of all, this is hilarious. I hate Peyton when she's being all 'people always leave', and pining over Lucas like he's her God or something. There were lots of good ones, but the very best one was DEFINITELY #41. "She realizes she could've had Jake Jagielski. She just stops living." SO freaking true. Jake & Peyton were perfect. Gahhhh. Stupid Mark Schwahn. -_- Anywho, love this! :) - Leemah
KTxx chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
You're a genius! I loved it. I LOLed at ''When she begins to throw books at him, Lucas gets angry and figures an eye for an eye. He may have thrown his a little too hard.'' Great story!
NaeNae1495 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This is the best story I have ever read! You are a genious. I would like to try all of them. They are all sooo true and should happen.
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
very funny
meowkittehmeow chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was AWESOME! 41 was my favorite.
GCont chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I like Peyton, 'cause sometimes I feel somehow like her in the ''good ways'' but this is awesome!

10, 17 and 51.

HILARIOUS! 17TH I was laughing to death!
randomgirl1200 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
OMG, I love this list, it's so funny. I really hate Peyton, she takes away everything Brooke wants. Brooke wants Lucas, she get Lucas, Brooke wants a family, Peyton gets pregnant. She's not even pretty and she's always whining. Plus Leyton, or more appropriately Pucas just makes me want to go to sleep. I've stopped watching OTH after Season 3, Season 4-6 were just all about Pucas.
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
LMFAO. That was FANTASTIC. Numbers 13, 15, 18 (especially 18), 21, 25, 31, 37, 41, and 50 were my absolute FAVE. So fantastic and brilliant. Excellent job!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »