Reviews for Escape to Darkness
Tony McNucklz chapter 6 . 4/4
hope you start writing again, I enjoyed this thoroughly.
Qwerty chapter 6 . 1/16
This has been a delightful read! Is it weird that I'm getting the count of monte christo vibes from it? No matter, this has one heck of an interesting plot. Your take on Grindelwald is great too, I'm always here to see that schemey old dude!
Can't wait for an update :)
SortingHat chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Wow! Most inmates would cut their own hand off for that luxury cell Harry is in.

Place a seasoned inmate who knows how to make *shanks* and he can find a way to bust out of Voldy's cell in no time flat or find a way to make a weapon out of something.

The security is far more lax then a medium or maximum institution that is a multi billion dollar industry that farms prisoners.

Slavery may have been declared illegal but is done in *other* forms including but not limited to prostitutes kidnapping girls and selling them overseas.

The US Government is *in* on it and is worse then Russia. We are the communist nation now on the wrong side of the Berlin wall.
FractiousDay chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
Most amusing. Also 6 years old
OriksGaming chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
Ah, this is a great story. I really hope you pick it up again at some point.
LongPastMidnight chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
Harry Potter and the count of Monte Christo. with some nice personal touches. I really like it. I don't know if the idea for this story really originates there. but independent on that it is a great story. very well done. and IF it relates to Dumas story then congratulations on a job well done. I really love The Count and adding harry potter to it is awesome. great match.
Tony McNucklz chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
I would like to see more of this if you ever start writing again.
ksecc1 chapter 6 . 1/8/2016
This is a great story to read. Although I'd love to hear exactly why Grindelwald is helping Harry so much. I know his opportunities for revenge had all died, but it doesn't follow that he'll dedicate his life to Harry's revenge.
Darkened01 chapter 6 . 1/3/2016
Shame that this appears to be abandoned. I really like the premise, almost all of the characters and especially the fast pacing. Following/favoriting this in the hopes that I see an update some day.
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Interesting
FearWolfXZ chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
Very interesting take on a dark Harry. Shame that this one seems to have been hit by a runaway train and doesn't seem like it'll be getting up soon. Hope you can get around to continuing.

FW out.
Brytte Mystere chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
Oh my, oh my, oh my...
Damm it, Gellert, you should have warned Harry!
Is Hermione going to mess everything up?
InvisibleJediMaster chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Very Monte Cristo, excellent. That's always been a favorite.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Excellent premise. A little bit of a stretch to imprison instead of kill, but good for a story. Strange going after malfoy when not involved in goblet of fire. What about the events while in prison. What's going on? Should there be a dark regime put in place as voldemort makes plans for the continent? No hiding motives or good reputation anymore. Look forward to more.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
Any chance an update might appear soon?