Reviews for Escape to Darkness
OriksGaming chapter 6 . 6/1
Ah, this is a great story. I really hope you pick it up again at some point.
LongPastMidnight chapter 3 . 5/25
Harry Potter and the count of Monte Christo. with some nice personal touches. I really like it. I don't know if the idea for this story really originates there. but independent on that it is a great story. very well done. and IF it relates to Dumas story then congratulations on a job well done. I really love The Count and adding harry potter to it is awesome. great match.
Tony McNucklz chapter 6 . 5/12
I would like to see more of this if you ever start writing again.
ksecc1 chapter 6 . 1/8
This is a great story to read. Although I'd love to hear exactly why Grindelwald is helping Harry so much. I know his opportunities for revenge had all died, but it doesn't follow that he'll dedicate his life to Harry's revenge.
Darkened01 chapter 6 . 1/3
Shame that this appears to be abandoned. I really like the premise, almost all of the characters and especially the fast pacing. Following/favoriting this in the hopes that I see an update some day.
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Interesting
FearWolfXZ chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
Very interesting take on a dark Harry. Shame that this one seems to have been hit by a runaway train and doesn't seem like it'll be getting up soon. Hope you can get around to continuing.

FW out.
Brytte Mystere chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
Oh my, oh my, oh my...
Damm it, Gellert, you should have warned Harry!
Is Hermione going to mess everything up?
InvisibleJediMaster chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Very Monte Cristo, excellent. That's always been a favorite.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Excellent premise. A little bit of a stretch to imprison instead of kill, but good for a story. Strange going after malfoy when not involved in goblet of fire. What about the events while in prison. What's going on? Should there be a dark regime put in place as voldemort makes plans for the continent? No hiding motives or good reputation anymore. Look forward to more.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
Any chance an update might appear soon?
jp0625 chapter 6 . 2/11/2015
Pity, this hasn't been updated in over 4 years. I like The Count of Mont Cristo vibe with the Harry Potter spin on it. This is very well written and has alot of potential, but seems ro be abandoned.
Valana chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
Very interesting read. I like this Count Monte Christo-Harry potter Version. I can't wait to see what happen next.
Cat Beats chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Good
PapaMidNite chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Count of Monte Cristo I love it! You write well and have excellent ideas.

pm