Reviews for Not Like The Others
Raverine-1013 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
twilite1991 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Ok so i just recently got into Roswell fanfiction, loved the show since forever and I have to say this was fantastically fantastic! Really great job at capturing the diversity between each couple!
Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
3 3 3

Best ever.

Thanks for that.
RedheadObsession chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Love it!
ModernScribe chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This was so funny! I loved the way you wrote it-kind of jumbled. It just seemed so, I don't know, Maria/Michael-ish. The description of the sheriff walking in on them! And the book a la crouch! Oh! I'm laughing so hard I think I might cry. Wonderful!
yaba chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
this is the first M/M fic I've read in a while and i think you captured the essence of them perfectly. I loved the little details and the contrast btwn them and the other couples, it was perfect! Your writing style is awesome, keep at it :)

Sare K chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Um...F*cking awesome! (I've never given anyone that particular review before, so I'm not sure if the reviews have to be clean.)
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
So I don't read much Candy by itself - not because I'm a dreamer gal, but rather a A/I and K/T fan - but this one-shot shows exactly why I love Roswell. Well, besides the awesome characters.

Each couple is so *different*. Candy is the hot, passionate, and yeah, sexy one. I was not suprised at all that Michael and Maria were the first to have sex, not at all. I mean, Heat Wave? *Hot*.

Of course, I'm more for A/I's relationship (and K/T because both of those are pretty angsty...well, Roswell just makes romance angsty, doesn't it?) but a nice Candy one-shot doesn't hurt.

...anyways, the point of this review was to tell you that this is exactly what I'd say and that it was written very well. And I loved the bit about having an orgasm from a kiss. XD
Magali chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Great fic. Michael and Maria are very sexual beings so I bet that even if they didn't LIVE that in season one, this was seriously what they were dreaming of DOING!

Write more fics, please. Maybe longer ones, that would be so great.