Reviews for The Umbrella Academy in: Drowning lessons
Ebony Feathers chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
This was the first fic on the Umbrella Academy and I loved it. (Sorry I reviewed only now) I think this is my favorite story... I love the titles :D
forkinthetoaster chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
Wonderful story, you somehow have a grasp on characters that we don't know much about from the actual story. Loved the MCR lyrics and chapter titles. You write beautifully, thanks for the great story!
speedyseance chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
'She wasn’t a sadist, or at least she thought she wasn’t. It was difficult to tell when you remembered so little of your past.' I don't know why, but I loved that line. I just started reading this and I already love it!
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 11 . 2/3/2009
:DD -squee squee squee-

that ending was so /satisfying/! excellent, excellent fic. i can't wait to see what you'll have in the follow up oneshot thing that you mentioned. :3

great job~!

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
ooh, he found her. D: that could be pretty ugly at first, until one of them finally decides to go ahead and break the silence about why they really all behaved how they did.

next chapter's the last? XD awh. good news about the oneshot follow up thing though!

oh, and i finished my first UA oneshot, which i'm going to type up now. three cheers (mahaha, wonder what band i'm thinking of x3) for fandom-adding-to!

wowzees, that was a very oddly comstructed sentance. oO

ahaha. XD -is hyper off of anime conventions fom this weekend-

...yes. anyways.

-poofs off in a cloud of smoke and eagerly waits for chapter eleven-

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 9 . 2/1/2009
ooh, major plot twist. :D i like. yes, yes. not what i was expecting to happen with her. but very well plotted, and it does make sense the way you explained it.

and i'm quite curious to find out where she is now. X3

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
D: this chapter is so sad. uwah. but i love the mood that you gave it, it was perfect. hargreeves never fails to be a total ass, does he?

oh, and by the way! i sent an email to the ff administrators about adding a UA category, and apparently they listened to me and did. much easier than i thought it would be. XD' so we no longer have to wither away in the misc. comics section! huzzah! and now i definitely intend to add to the fandom soon. :3

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
awh, he chanelled pogo. :3 i was insanely sad when he died. XD

"Pretty please with sugar on top?"

i'm off to read the next chapter now.

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
awee. X3 the seance, the seance, the seance... you seem to have a fairly good grasp of his character, you know. he makes me smile. mahaha...

loved this chappie too.

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
ohmaii. they can't even get along at funerals, no matter how many there are to practice at. D: Kraken's anger issues won't be getting any better any time soon, i'm thinking. X3

although i thought number five ran away shortly before the eiffel tower incident...?

great chapter again. do i foresee a not-so-pleasant family meeting in the near future to...talk about what happened...? XD

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
okay, i'll start off by saying this is awesome. uwah. the first chapter surprised me, because it felt so real. your voice for telling this is amazing. right down to klaus not realizing allison meant /dead/. XD and "So, any volunteers to tell Kraken?" was very much like them to say. i can see that happening in the book. X3

i hope you write more! gah, i wish there were more UA fics here...

LunaTickGalasriniel chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I love it!

I love the My Chemical Romance reference as well.

Thought provoking and brilliant.

]