Reviews for Deviation
DMC182 chapter 6 . 8/28
This is such an addictive and brilliant storyline! The characters are perfect and the storyline is gripping! I'm gutted there aren't anymore chapters to this as we were left with quite the cliffhanger!
suchrandomness chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Hope you update soon - it's a great story!
Kat's in the cradle chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
I can't believe this story ends here! I SO want to know how things end up! I love your story! I especially love Mac and Stella's dialogue-brilliant and witty! I sincerely hope you have not given up on this story! I look forward to reading more! ] ] ]
BoxerRizzoliBenson chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
awesome keep this up
Betherzz chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
i gotta say i am thinking that mac is the one that called during her lunch and that hes at her apartment to check up and question who she was with. he needs to just open his mouth and tell her what hes thinking and shes gotta do the same thing cause its not gonna be good for either of them to keep those feelings bottled up after that kiss that just complicated everything... there are those friends that you have had for most of your life that are just that... friends. then you have one that you keep as your friend because you are terrified that if you told them you have more than friendly feelings for them they might not be in your life anymore, so you keep those feelings to yourself and hold on to that one friend for dear life even if that means watching them date or get married and you are left hurt and sad. thats the kinda thing that mac and stella have i think and neither of them are willing to risk losing the other one. but i think this case it would be worth all the risk. hopefully mac will tell stella how the hell he feels since he came to her apartment. stella needs to just maybe blurt out how she feels... great story love it... update it soon pretty please
Aquila1 chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
It's great to see this updated. No worries about the delay. Good things come to those who wait. Nice development here, and focus on Stella's insecurities. I look forward to seeing how she and Mac find their way back to each other.
MARNIC chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
OMG i love it. Can't wait for an update. It's so well written, and i love it that we see their emotions. You can almost feel it.
ltdanfan chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Dear Explosion-Of-Colour,

I love the update to your story; I first read it in 2009.

It is a delicious read; a reader can picture herself living within the story. From the color of shirts and dresses, to the facial expressions and Mac's hands on the small of Stella's back, your story is a treat. It is a great weekend read. I am taking a grammar and writing style course in college, so I hesitate to comment, but sentance structure and spelling enhance the story without distractions.

Mac, just hurry up and kiss Stella in Chapter 7 or at least by Chapter 8, hee hee.

After years of reading stories, yours prompted me to get a login name, I'm awaiting my official login name for a signed / verified review!

Enjoy your day, ltdanfan
tbcdf chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Ack! A long awaited update! I love this story, keep it going! :-)
Prisca512 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
just found your story and love it! I hope they can find their way together, I love Mac and Stella! update soon please! thanks :-)
gumfrog chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
This story is wonderful! Please update soon or I may go insane!
Definitions chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
OHMYJESUS, I now adore this more than EVER BEFORE. Something has to happen! C'mon, d00d, THEY CAN'T DENY IT ANY LONGER! I swear to God, I'm about to faint in frustration and impatience and things I shouldn't be feeling at this age but seriously, if I haven't mentioned it before, I LOVE THIS MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF. No kiddin'. You HAVE to update sooner, it took ages and ages and ages and ages for you to write the next Chapter, it almost killed me! Do you know how many times I went back and re-read that delicious kiss? Seriously, woman! (Man?) I'LL PAY YOU TO UPDATE FASTER. I'LL GIVE YOU VIRTUAL DOLLARS, assuming you're American (being Brish has it's advantages - I could pay you $100 and it'd cost me just £50, muahahaha!) No, scrap that, I've just checked your profile - darnit, woman! (Again, man? You never know!) Anyway, what the fudge was I even saying? I digress ... just update* and I'll bake you brownies or something and thank you forever.

* Preferably with smut! ;)
SMackedCaskett chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Uh-oh, I hope Mac doesn't get the wrong impression from Matthew answering Stella's phone... :/
csi-ncis chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
excellent work, worth the wait :) having Matt pick up her phone and it being Mac was great!
Betherzz chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
WOW! this chapter ended up in kind of a disappointment. I figured it was something nice in the bag, the dress killer idea! I just have to say after the kiss and him being into it, never thought it would end her going into his room to change with her being sad and him doing that closed off thing. I hope that you could finish this or maybe go on another couple chapters even if its been a long time since you updated this story. Would love to see where you were headed with it. Great story great ideas in it and loved the concept of the dress and pink shirt thing.