Reviews for Naked Desire
fcat5761 chapter 15 . 3/25
great story!
SEXMAN69 chapter 9 . 3/13
ohmifreakinggodthisisamazing! all i have to say is the people that dont read this are dumbies. this is a fucking good story. just...fuck!
sexman69 chapter 6 . 3/13
oh my gosh! ohmagosh! oh. my. gosh! that chapter was so good and sweet i cried a little. oh. my. gosh. i cant get enough.
the moments that i like best (apart from the lemons of course) is the deep and sensitive moments. they make my heart sink down bexause of the heavy feelings in them.
i live this story...i cant stress how much i love this story enough.
and honestly i agree with the other guest who reviewed...have u had any sex experience? cuz if u havent then i am amazed that this is so good...cuz it sounds like it is coming from an experience.
just...this story is amazing and i dont want it to end!
AngelBob chapter 5 . 3/13
oh my fucki g god! this story is causing me to masturbate. i cannot help it anymore...thisthe pool scene was too much! just...its not fair! i love this story and cannot wait for the next chapter.
Xullu chapter 2 . 3/11
Ummmmmm...imma go with the random guy!
sexman69 chapter 9 . 3/11
OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS WAS AMAZING SEX AND I JUST CANT RIGHT NOW WITH EDWARD AND BELLA THEY ARE JUAT TOO MUCH I
seannoonan20 chapter 15 . 2/4
That was an absolutely amazing story! You're a very talented writer!
Twi-chick34 chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
This is a great story! I am excited to read your other stories. I am loving your writing. You are so good. Keep going strong. Who knows, you could be next author to make romance novels for adults :)
Twi-chick34 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Great Chapter Oriana!
Genny chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Liked it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
twilightallnight again if you give me an Edward i'll fucking buy you a mansion! but seriously i might like this one more then sex toy. and im sixteen so just reading these pleasures me. i mean if u dont write anymore and hav read all ur fanfics i will be soo depressed. u r like the only good person for twilight fanfics. so ya luv ya. my boyfriend is taking me to his house tonight well more like mansion but... maybe i should have him read these, they might inspire him! well luv ya again
TwilightAllNight
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Ch d v. C wwwwewwwwweeeeeeeeeeesws Oo,,, ,,,,,,,, , , ,, ,, , ,,,,, ,,,, o, , ,,, , , ,,,, ,, , ,,,,,,, ,,, o. , ,,, ,,, ,o,,, ,,,,,, ,, ,,,,, , , ,o,,, ,, , , ,,,,,, ,, , ,,,, ,,, """" """""9 """" ,,,,,,,,,,p
Andrea chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Oh my fuck! How did you do that? The lemon is seriously out of this world. You are a genius. Pure genius! Love love this part so much!
Lover uv sex chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
Hey still a big fan if you writing.I was wondering if you have had any experience in sex? Anyway I think you rock.
HAPPY WRITING!
Lover uv sex chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
I love you should write books and get them published! :) I am trying to read everything that you have written so FAVORITE ONE so far is Sex Tou.
HAPPY WRITING! :)