Reviews for Ghosts of the Past
Noyra chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
surfergirl88 chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
Hi, Just wanted you to know that I am very interested in this story and truly hope you continue it soon!
Uberscribbler chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
Several things come to a head here, which is as the story demands. Dee couldn't keep her secret forever, and Adama's reaction to it is, well, more restrained than I dared hope. His pulling back together was a welcome sight, as was his admission of his failing. The author clearly takes no pleasure in showing a good man laid so low, but they don't flinch from it either.

Now, what precisely does Roslin and company think they're going to find back on that ruin of a planet? It must be something significant, although I can't think what it could be. Alternately it could just be something terribly pedestrian and ultimately irrelevant. With all the twists and turns that we've seen thus far, I've learned to assume nothing here.

The author has created something completely unique here, standing well aside from the more conventional stories we've seen since the series ended. I fully understand the difficulty in keeping the pace and finding the motivation to go on with it; I sincerely hope the author will do so, and soon, because where they've left it is suggestive and thrilling.

If nothing else, know that you've got at least one reader out here that's hanging on your every word.
Uberscribbler chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
*THIS* is the moment I've been waiting for now since the start of this story. One of the many missed chances in the series was Lee missing Kara finding 'her' body, leaving us to wonder exactly how would he have taken the sight.

I can certainly see it playing out as this scene does. His shock, sadness, even resignation all come through clearly. It also amply demonstrates Kara's changed mindset, although what they're hoping to accomplish there is still unclear.

What is clear is the connection binding these two has never been stronger or more in evidence. That Kara is finally willing to accept it, even embrace it, speaks volumes about how much she's changed with these events.

The closing wasn't too great a surprise. True, it took her awhile to put the pieces together, but her reaction was as honest and open as you could possibly hope for.

Where do they go from here? Where *can* they go? Let's see if the next chapter has any clues...
LPs Mum chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
I like this story. Its got alot of possibilities. The main characters Adama, Lee and Kara seem right on. Even Sam and Im not a big fan. Throwing himself and Kara out the airlock seems like something Lee would do,and with his father watching. The admiral always seems a bit clueless when it comes to his son. Please keep writting
Just Me chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
Hi, please continue with this story. I really liked the Lee/Kara chapter; and that chapter alone is why I will continue to follow this fic. I was truly disappointed with the ending provided Lee & Kara on the show, and finding a 4.5 fic to read where they're together with a possible future, has been a relief. I refuse to read any 4.5 fic where Lee & Kara aren't together with the possibility for a happy future. I guess that makes me a non-canon sap, but hey, I find it impossible that two people so close during seasons 1 - 3, would end up so distant and apart at the end. Thanks for the hope.
Maggie Moony chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
Well, I intrested! I also think alot of other people are too!
Readergirl chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
I am so psyched to see you posting another chapter! I check every day for one. I was getting reading to post in your 'Firefly' story and ask you about it ('cause I noticed that you were updating that one!) It was driving me crazy to be left hanging, I definitly want to see how you'll end this.

I can understand how you felt after the nasty 4.5 finale, it

totally messed me up.
VegittoGR chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
dont worry, I m still reading and enjoying your story :)
remake chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
I have been reading this story since A flash before the course I really love it now that Kara/Lee seem to share their destiny and are together. Also Dee finally confessed to her lie.I for one truly hope you finish this fic, esp. since its going to be cool. Could use a lot of that now.
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
Boo. Hiss. We don't like Dee. Never did. I'm glad she told the truth, BUT... the damage is done. Bill should be ashamed of himself and guilty. If not for his son Kara would be dead. Glad Laura's is heading back to Earth. I'm glad you con't to continue this story. I think I liked this fic better than it's predecessor. Hurry with the next chapter. We'll be waiting.
Readergirl chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Great chapter! I'm glad that you are continuing with this story. It's great to go elsewhere with the ending of BSG,

as I didn't care for the actual one- REALLY HATED IT!
alfred hitchcock chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
What the FRAK!

Your mutinous God's damn story is in the Frakking Ship!
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
Revelations? Prophecy? Destiny and religion seem to be paramount here. I'm glad Kara showed Lee what she is and what happened to her(at least what she thinkd she is and what happened to her). I'm also glad that Lee loves Kara no matter what(his destiny). As long as she is there with him he is content/happy. Thanks for the update. Post again soon.
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Thanks for shedding some light on all the characters. Still feel like there is too much, but know all is necessary. Con't to read. Want to know what happens next. Thanks for the update.