Reviews for Teach Your Children
E chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I happened across this one today and I love it. I love the way you filter the kids through Lily's perspective and the ways you have her mature. Lovely.
Caz chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is beautifully written. Lovely and believable character development and a happy ending. Everything I look for in a story.
monkeyslut chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Oh my gosh, that was so beautiful. I think I kept tearing up at all the wrong places because I was tearing up at everything or something like that. That was so beautiful and poignant and sad and sweet and something very very hard to describe because it just is.
ego chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
great! i loved how you showed c feelings!well done
modernxxmyth chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was magnificent. I'm a shipper at heart and rarely am drawn to character fics, but this was magnificent. Lily is my favorite adult by far. Nice work.
Ladybug Jess chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I loved how you described the growth of all the characters. I really like the nod to Serena/Carter. Heehee. I look forward to reading more of your work.
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
great! only I want it to work out without the 10 years inbetween...
Richiey chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Oh my word. That was so GOOD! I loved that Lily finally decided to be a grown up and put her children first. And I adore that Chuck is a large part of that family. Thank you so much for sharing this.
bookworm121 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
o GOD!this was just so love love everything baout this is not my fav. character on the show(the honor goes to chuck)and i only read chuckblair fics but this was just made of win!i cried in the end(blushes)
Advo chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
If Lily was even half as selfless as she is in here, I might not have given up on Gossip Girl.
delphin4ik chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Perfect. I'm not very fond of LilyRufus; actually i was a big LilyBart fan so i was VERY angry with L and R during last episodes, but i love you story and how Lily works things out, and makes the choices. Chuck needs the family but i can't imagine him accepting Rufus in his life, so you wrote very in character

Great job
RonWeasley1975 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Excellent. Really great Lily pov. I really love your fics, and I hope we get more soon. Thanks for sharing.
Sky Samuelle chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Terrific story...i can't believe you changed Lily in a realm parent, and since i doubt we'll ever see her maturing like this in the show, I'll thank you twice.

Reading all this CL interaction was wonderful... they really have a lot in common!
Nariya07 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This was just gorgeous. Your characterization of Lily was so in-depth it just made me fall in love with her. And of course, her interactions with Chuck were my absolute favorite (close second being the C/B elements). You did a huge justice to all the characters. I really hope the GG writers take a page from you on portraying the VanderBass clan!
C Waldorf chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Beautiful. You captured the characters perfectly and you made me feel for Lily so much.