Reviews for Insanity in the Azure
shojen12 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
OMG this is awesome. Please update soon! :D
shojen12 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
ONG this was just as great as the previous chapter. :D
shojen12 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is great! I love this!
color2413 chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
This whole thing reads like an extended Yaoicon skit, but funnier. Thanks for putting a smile (and occasional guffaw) in my day!
knightinred chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Anyway, I've just realized that you're the one who wrote Days of Blue, too. I had read it and reviewing :3 Back to this story..

1. Even the island core supported KazuSou, yeaaah *fujo victory flag*

2. I cough-laughed when reading Daddy Kouyou's "How did that TV hear what we were saying?" Simply funny.

3. "WARNING! WARNING! You're ugly!" What the heck was the machine doing..

4. What was the pills that Soushi asked Kazuki about? The one that (probably) eaten by Fumihiko.

I'm eager to read the next chapters and laugh! Please update :D
knightinred chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Things running through my mind during this chapter:

1. Hmm, chocolate-coated Soushi being tied in Kazuki's bed? Sounds delicious... What? I thought Kazuki was the most normal one! So, he was actually a perv.

2. I absolutely agree with you, it sounds gay whenever Soushi talks about 'paradise'.

3. "Dad, I'm gay. I mean, I'm home." - simple, yet funny! :D

4. Oh my, Mommy Hazama was a perv, too! And I did begin to like Kazuki when he said that cosplay thingy, haha

You must be re- watching the series as you typed the chapters, am I right? Ganbatte nee! :D
knightinred chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I spent half of my time reading this story by gaping. Maya showing Shouko Kazuki's naked pics (how on earth could she get those photos?) Pretty Soushi thinking of glaring when he went back to Tatsumiya. His thought of Kazuki cheating on him. Kariya wanting to hit on him (and the other boys). Kouzou's thought of Fumihiko hitting on his son (how come!) Soushi who was proud of himself as a gay pretty boy (in which his dad agreed, jeez). Fumihiko's "Who's hitting whose son?" I even just known that Xebec is a German word, what's the meaning of that?

Maya was crazyyy, and Shouko wasn't any better. I love Soushi, but this fic makes me want to punch his beautiful face, hard.

*dashing to the next chapter*
heartattack chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Curse you! I was sick when i read this and i think i busted a lung from laughing so hard! ahahahaa! that was hilarious, it kinda reminds me of yu gi oh abridged! HEHEE, good job!
keiichisei chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Oh, this made me giggle several times. Although the first guffaw was in a misunderstanding of typewritten English when I read "mummy" and thought... Egypt/tombraider type things because I have of course heard the word in movies but I so rarely see it typed out. These are so cute! Can't wait for the next one.
Jikufurido chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
wow, I have just forget the fact of "bored episode" I didn't recall it being bored...

Anyway, it was fun. I grinned all along.

I will send you a message with a link to a page that did a "parody" of fafner too xD
Jikufurido chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Seems like I haven't reviewed here before (as SS, you know).

So here I am. This one was pretty funny, just like the first!

I am now wanting for more. I hope you didn't drop this ;o;

PD: the uber hot is now super hot flightsuit? xD
Ax-lyions chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Wow.

I honestly don't know what to say. I might crash my computer if I write "HA" as many times over as I want to. When is more to be posted!

Also Jeeves & Wooster is great. You should watch "A bit of Fry and Laurie". (Starring Bits of Fry and Laurie!)
Majikaru Rin chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Can't breath! TO! MUCH! YAOI! CRACK! you know i'm glad i'm not the only one that twisted everything Soushi and Kazuki said into yaoi-ish themes! XD nice job! I await the next chapter!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
This is hilarious. Seriously, you may have murdered me, with the way my belly is aching from laughter. xD

Kouyou, you are not the only KazuSou fan. Lol, we *all* are. Mm, Soushi dipped in chocolate. Yumm!

Can't wait for more!
SkyChasingDreamer chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
yet another excellent chapter! keep em comin!

i do sincerely hope you'll update your Days of Blue story soon tho... im kinda goin through withdrawl on that one...

love much!