Reviews for Paternity
red2013 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Great story of them being together in an open and honest way.
jumpoffacliff chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
THIS was so awesome. How cute and adorable!

Loved every bit.
Cleavage Queen chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Nice piece. It flowed well and made lots of sense. A nice, sutble progression of the game - it took a few rounds before I figured out what his plan was. i like when writers show House as the one doing the persuing, not Wilson.

I love the image of them shopping together - dark charcoal gray with a pinstripe and deep blue shirt is exactly what I'd put House in too!
BandGeek58407 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Um, can I just say how cute, adorable, and perfect this is? I could so see something like this happening in season 6 kind of. And I just about died at: "Tell me to stop." "No." XD This is getting faved!
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Out of all the fics of yours I've read, this one is the only one I feel is even slightly OoC, and yet, it is my FAVOURITE. I liked the sneaky-dating that House pulled-it was so manipulative of him. The OoC-ness only comes from a few dialogue choices that I felt were very slightly off, but this fic was still great. I really liked the game. It would be interesting to play, if I were, you know, rich. Cute, and fluffy, and just all-around good and fun to read.
Mekare184 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
As I already said in another review, your version of House seems a little bit too emotional to me.

But then again, it was a well written and very sweet and lovely fic!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
“I want you to be able to look at me like I’m…not a freak.”

Beautiful line. I always get the feeling in the show that deep down, House loaths himself. Well done with Wilson's reaction, its IC and realistic )
Piwi-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That was a really beautiful story ! Loved it !
ello luv chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Aww so cute!
Toshiko Sato chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This was like incredibly sweet, and no, I do not mean 'like' in the techincal usage meaning similar to, but in the annoying valley girl usage- that was just what I thought the second after I finished reading this (the incredibly sweet part, not the valley girl part). Also, I am not a valley girl, although truth be told, I do live close to a valley. Random, am I not? Okay...this was awesome, and wonderful, and sweet. Oh, right, I already mentioned sweet, didn't I? Well, it was just that sweet that I had to mention it again. If you can't tell by my rambling, it is 3:36 AM and I am over tired, so excuse my rambling, and the typos I was too hyper to catch. Darn, this is supposed to be a reveiw and not a monologue about me isn't it? Well, here is a reveiw:

I noticed no gramatical errors, so that was good, and your writing style is brilliant. Wilson was so in character that it was scary, and I am starting to think they should hire you to write for the show.

Other than that I can not think of any coherent reveiw type things to say, so I shall stop here. Just remember that I am insanely sleep deprived and don't usually seem like a crazy person (I think). Again, this was so sweet, and I hope you keep writing.

- Majorly Sleep Deprived Tosh
SincerelyPinkPanties chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
You just made my every House/Wilson dream come true. *sighs* I'm such a sucker for romance sometimes. :)
Feralious chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Awesome.
Richie117 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This story took my breath away!

The idea of the game was brilliant. Only House could invent something like that ;) My heart melted when I read about the one-night offer and I wanted so badly to House get what he wanted. Now I'm happy with his... THEIR happiness xD

Shore is fool that he can't see what we're seeing all the time ;p And you've done great job - with your story in my mind the sun on my sky is much brighter. Thank you :*
Seraphcruxislover chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
this was so good, i loved it! awesome job!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Aww I LOVED it! Vulnerable IC House is hard to write, but you did it very well. *favs!*