Reviews for XIII Hearts
Nactisama chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
NON-THOUGHT HERE. c:

I feel guilty for admitting it, but I only read Xaldin's chapter, purely out of curiosity. I've already got firm beliefs on Xigbar and Xemnas, and yet- because of your writing style- I still feel compelled to read the other chapters, even if I won't. I used this chapter to check your skills, and they're mighty fine, if I do say so myself. XD

But really, you like J&D too! I'd have never guessed! I only finished the first game when I was little and just recently started the second, but- meh. What am I to do?

Keep writing, my dear! I love it!
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
I really like your idea! It's real creative. I can't wait to see the other members! Your style of writing is not often seen nowadays. Especially the one you had on Xemnas! I honestly hate Xaldin, but you made me like him the smallest bit. :) PLEEEEEEEEEASE! Please finish this. :D heehee!
Ballad of the Fool chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
Wow.

I really liked your portrayal of Xaldin.

It was really really good. (:

I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Ambrose51 chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
I think your portrayals of the Organization members so far have been excellant. I can't wait to read the rest. I'm particularly amazed at Xaldin, since I've always hated him and this actually made me feel bad for him.

Keep up the good work!
Rhathymia chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
My non-thoughts:

I'm kinda tempted to go write crack!Xaldin/Belle. XD

Awesome!
squeetzy chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
Xaldin is one of the many undeveloped Organization members so brownie points for this great story you've created from very little info! :) Can't wait to read Vexen's story! :D
RoseDawson35 chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
I like this story...it's very interesting. And I think you've got the characters right too. update it soon. :D
Kairi the Strong chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Wow, I think you got Xigbar's character spot on. He does seem to 'enjoy' his Nobodyness.
squeetzy chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
And so a lovely note i will leave! Its so angasty its happy in a twisted way (to me that is) will the next tweleve be angst or will there be some humor? :)
Rhathymia chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
These are so awesome! I can't wait to read more D
Kairi the Strong chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Great job. Seriously, it was wonderful. so keep at it!