Reviews for Travel to Fate
redtailedhero chapter 20 . 4/24
I hope that you're still around and check your account every now and then because I just love this story and I want to read more. You have a great story here and I'm so curious about how it is supposed to end.
JNAGR chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
Write. More.
shayna.kasdan chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
i love this story i have been searching for months to find a quality jacob/oc story and i just found one...thank you and keep writing
Guest chapter 20 . 11/14/2013
Please finish up the story! I absolutely love it, you are so talented.(:
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hi! I'm from South Africa and I just wanted to say your story is so fun and exciting to read. I've just concluded in reading chapter 20 and I'm kinda sad to find that the story is incomplete. You have a serious talent and I urge you to carry on with the story, not just for my physical and emotional well being and for my fear of losing my sanity, but also for for yourself. Its 2013 now and you might be thinking "oh well its to late to update, no ones reading my book anymore" but your very much wrong. I have never reviewed so this I hope you will take to the heart. I really love your writing skills and just wanted you to know that your fanfiction is read all around the world and is loved be many, so don't give up! DON'T GIVE UP ! :D I love your book and best of luck ! -ProudSouthAfrican.
Bebe612 chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
I know it's been almost three years, but I hope you come back and finish this story up because I have really enjoyed reading it!
KuroNeko513 chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
I absolutely love this so far. The characters are son wonderfully written XD ill be reading it all day until there are no chapters left T-T lol great work! I hope it continues : )
AxMxzainyxfan chapter 20 . 9/18/2011
Ohmigosh! Please tell me you are still alive and willing to finish this storryyyyyyyyyyy~! i'm literally on the edge of my seat and have been all afternoon! I just love it! You have such an amazing way of making this story fluffy and at the same time believable. The way you introduced the vampire and how you constructed Joe and Kat just make me cry with happiness. IT'S. SO. FREAKIN. GOOD!

So yeah...i really hope you'll finish the story (or at least update soon!)

Continue with the awesome work!

AxM
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 20 . 9/4/2011
i loved it! can't wait for more!
JellyBeane chapter 20 . 5/16/2011
Love it! XD You have to continue this story! pleaseeee :]
Davii-Hime chapter 20 . 3/3/2011
Sorry for such a despicably late review, but it appears I've forgotten the password to my old e-mail.

:) Lovely chapter, enjoying the scaredy-cat-ness of Kat. It makes me giggle lots.
Flori.a.jacob.lover chapter 20 . 12/27/2010
Ohhm c'mon, write!...i am in love with this story and i want you to write. And...if you could to add more Jake-Kat moments?*blush*...and please Write! It would be to much if i say i love you?*grin*. I know i am an anonymus(don't how it's write) bur i read this srory an it's not a cliche(again sorry but i have peoblems with english) like other ones *bif goofy grin*.
kiki chapter 20 . 12/7/2010
at last! another chapter! bravo it was great!

update soon!
reejero chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
I'm liking it a lot.
Night-Weaver369 chapter 19 . 10/19/2010
FUUUUUUUUUCK! YOU JUST LEFT ME HANGING ON A CLIFF! Damnit...and it was really starting to get juicy too, please update asap!