Reviews for Dark Moon
Reaper8439979 chapter 27 . 2/28
Amazing. The fandom of Monochrome Factor is new to me, and this is the first fanfiction I've read for it. Well, the first fanfiction that IS NOT a one-shot. The first real fanfiction, in my mind. I think it was a great choice.

The characters were all very well portrayed, and the backstory was spread out during the story and easily explained, though perhaps a little too easy to guess. The fact that there were remaining mysteries was a good thing, because it gives this fanfiction a certain feel. A good feel.

I loved the ending especially. I think if you had put at the beginning something like 'it begun under a dark moon' and then ended it at the same time, it was have been a 'oh ... Ohhhh... OH!' moment (if you know what I mean, if not ignore this XD) but I'm still but a noob in the world of writing, and I know your way is probably better. I'm just rambling.

Anyway, great story!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/8/2015
A priest and a vampire
Never seen this AU written so well
Guest chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
Oh dear
Guest chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
Love darling love
Guest chapter 12 . 1/8/2015
This is beautiful
Utter lack of words
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2015
Beautifully written and exactly what I needed
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Beautiful writing
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 27 . 4/12/2014
Love it ;3
Love Psycho chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
Wow...this is freaking AMAZING. Totally want a sequel now. You are an amazing writer I'll have you know; so write more please!

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
The Pale One chapter 27 . 4/10/2013
Love! But it needs MOAR! Sequel! Sequel!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 27 . 1/20/2013
kyaaaaa! Shirogane is too amusing. Akira is the same as him now. DX Whoa, together til when?
VioletWolf.Vy chapter 27 . 9/24/2012
Absolutely loved it!
jadea contreras chapter 27 . 7/14/2012
wow that was so romantic i love this so much plz make another one
jadea contreras chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
wow that is a interesting stroy so far your doing not only great but wounderful so keep it up yusahana6323 I belive in you i have fath in you (even though i dont know who u are) but i still have fath in you:-)
Eyes of Passion chapter 27 . 1/30/2012
This story was so beautifully written! I loved it!