Reviews for Midnight Mossflower 1
kegusaran 14 chapter 24 . 3/16/2012
i hate that otter b*tch
kegusaran 14 chapter 21 . 3/16/2012
chapter 21, oh what travesty ye bring. rooting for either the newt, marten, hare, or fox. die otter die, along with badger. wont mind the stoat.
kegusaran 14 chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
DAMN! so far so good, though the whole thing about getting to know them is getting tireing.
kegusaran 14 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
god bless you. you have done what i've always wanted to do, combine a survivor story with redwall.
Addlebrain chapter 93 . 6/6/2010
Hilarious ending, Obidiah won't feel good the following morning, if he wakes up...

Great story.
Addlebrain chapter 84 . 6/5/2010
Hehe, the chapter opening song is: The Game by Motorhead, it's a Wrestler's song, this whole story so far has been great, cept Nalliman dying, but you ARE fond of killing the funny one...
Addlebrain chapter 24 . 6/2/2010
Sootpaws shouldn't have died... He was the comic relief, the funny one... always the good ones die first...
Jarrtail chapter 93 . 12/29/2009
Excellant ending. I applaud you, Biara. Though I am surprised that Obadiah didn't remember the contestants. He did profile them, after all. Other than that, excellant.

I noticed the word "official" at the end of the chapter. Does that mean anything signigicant?

-Jarrtail
MetallicTaste chapter 42 . 12/20/2009
Teardrop, Massive Attack

do i win?

P.S.: Black flowers blossom
Auua Ytjoml chapter 90 . 6/11/2009
I thought you were done. Hm. Well nicely done shattering the perception that Biara killed the other two. Will you continue on for a few more chapters or concontrate on redscape?

Auua
Flapjaw chapter 89 . 6/8/2009
...

...Damn... That was unexpected: Taking out the writer but keeping the character. I like it. It's original.

This story rules! I hope they kill Falliss... So dark.

Just, wow.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I'm sorry I tend to skip around a lot. I do that a lot with stories I'm fasinated with but hate the plot. Good writing all 11 of you. This reminds me of the book And Then There Were None.
Jade TeaLeaf chapter 80 . 4/23/2009
[singsong voice] Desmond has a heart! Desmond has a heart! [/voice]

I liked the action here, though I think Tombstone was taken down way too easily with too few casualties. Granted, it would really give your characters a disadvantage if they broke a few more bones or something, but I'd expect maybe a little more pain. After all, the badger was tossing them around like ragdolls a couple times.

Hm... just when they seemed almost like friends... *sigh*

Jade TeaLeaf chapter 65 . 3/27/2009
OK, so Saveaux doesn't feel any kind of remorse whatsoever... I feel pretty sad that it has to be that way, but now it seems like HE'S the cold-blooded killer now. *sigh* I hope he doesn't lose himself.

Obviously, he's not obsessed about restoring balance or getting justice. He just wants to be the one to do it. And when it comes right around with it, he'd be the only one he could deem "innocent". He's going down for quite a spiral.

Jade TeaLeaf chapter 64 . 3/24/2009
Aw... Sorry that I haven't been reviewing in a while. I've just been following this story along, y'know?

Anyways, Nallmian's death was real sad. I was kinda rooting for him all along. I don't know why, but I found him to be one of the most intriguing characters, him with his past and all. He didn't seem like BJ's vermin, who were only out there for himself. He actually was like an anti-hero, out there for only himself AND his people. And he always seemed real lonely and needy for some kind of companionship or trust or something, which contrasts a lot to the "I don't need anybody" kind of captain.

Maybe if he just ran out of that special powder sooner, so he'd act very irratic, he would've stayed longer. I think the thing that bothered me the most about him is the fact that we rarely saw any moment of doubt or any changes in his head. He was always so confident and everything, though he was sometimes a bit too trusting.

The one thing that I'm glad about his death, though, is that he died in the arms of a friend. And it would've been so much worse if Saveaux did him in and the last thing he saw was the newt's face. That might've broken his heart. I mean, his feelings were kind of a trainwreck when Biara played that little prank on him. And if Saveaux... well, speaking of newtie, I'm curious now. Just how would he take the news? Anger that he wasn't the one to do it? Or maybe he would feel a little bit of compassion, knowing that he's gone now?

Anyways, RIP Nallmian. sorry to see you go. ;(