Reviews for For Those We Love
Terry Dallas chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This first chapter already has me hooked! Can't wait to read the rest!
InuJoey chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
What country is gaelic from?
Melody Phoenix chapter 10 . 1/16/2010
I loved it!

Looking foreword to more.

nightmarekitt chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This is definitely the most awesome KR fanfiction that I've ever read. 3 Please write more KR stuffers, plz? O,O
Dante007 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Eureka! I've finally found another great Knight Rider writer. I am loving this particular story as it captures the relationship between the Knight Rider team especially Michael and Kitt. I am so looking forward to reading the next one in this series.

Thank you so much!

hummergrey chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
Beautiful wording on describing the bond Michael and Kitt have as Partners. They would fight for each other and be mad when the other is mistreated. Detailed without being mushy and easily visualized. Love your stuff !
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 11 . 5/13/2009
This fic is bueatiful. You've captured the relationship between Michael and KITT prefectly. As always, I enjoy reading your work.
cytpotter chapter 11 . 3/3/2009
I think the end was very sweet! Great job on this fic! Loved it! Thank you for the great read!
cytpotter chapter 10 . 3/3/2009
Oh Posh! You write excellent battle scenes! I love this story!

Great work.
cytpotter chapter 9 . 3/3/2009
Oh wow! :) What a great chapter!
cytpotter chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
:) Can't say I remember Kitt ever ejecting anyone who deserved it more! :)
Dominosowner chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
That. Was. AWESOME! Anyway, a sequel. Double awesome. Can't wait...
Sarai chapter 11 . 2/16/2009
I like it!
Rainack chapter 11 . 2/14/2009
Wow! That was awesome. Just about the time I think I have the relationship between K.I.T.T. and Michael figured out, someone throws something new into the mix that adds new dimension. This was one of those times! Keep up the great writing.
Feel the Steel chapter 11 . 2/13/2009
This is one of my favourite chapters so far, the ending is just so lovely. I'm learning Gaelic, so of course I loved the use of 'anam cara', which, by the way, is a perfect way to sum up Michael and KITT.