Reviews for Pretty When You Cry or Three Acts
AleXanDraPR369 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
The drama was so intense. Every word written with a purpose. Tension building well executed. Wonderful work!
Adonna2424 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Well written and composed but incredibly sad. The song choice is very good as well for the plot of your piece. Excellent oneshot and thanks!
MuggleBornWY chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
The last line was beautiful.
I mean, the entire story was wonderfully written, but the last line is beautiful. I love it. Possessive Kakashi /thumbs up/
The fic was intense; in a good way and the emotions were quite well-captured.
Love it. As usual.
-WY
clara200 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
steamy hot fic.
Lilah Marie chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Pure. AWESOMENESS.
oshizemi chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I can't even express how great this is... the emotions felt so REAL. Lemon aside, this is a well written work here.
Aoki ShinkiRose chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
so sweet,but you make me cry T.T

great story..
Valkyrie Wilde chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Poor Kiba...but I don't feel that bad for him because Kakashi is way hotter! Besides, you can't help who your heart belongs to. Great story!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Oh so sweet !
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
love it, and awesome job on the lemons way hot!
WritingRin chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Um, YIKES. Didn't... really... expect that level of explicitness. Ah, I guess I underestimated that M tag. And did not skim enough for my own sanity. This was good though. *thumbs up at the non-explicit parts, before and after* *sweatdrop*

*beats a quit exit!*
deucetokki chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I love Jealous Kakashi :3
Lady-simplyme chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I hope you are aware of how PERFECT all of your stories are and how much of an AMAZING author you are. Really, I completely fell in love with everything from your page in . You KakaSaku are brilliant!
YoursForeverXx chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow. AH-MAZING! (:
Anima Sola 86 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wow, this one was... steamy, to say the least. Yet very, very read-worthy and interesting and well-thought-through. I think I have to read it again after listening to that song you wrote it around.

Once again, I marvel at your writing skills. So talented!

I still have a few one-shots to read, so I guess you'll hear from me again soon :D