Reviews for The Last Superhero: Inferno
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
... This is an awesome story idea... but shouldn't Gibby be the sidekick and Jnah the villain?
Typerer13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I agree with Person down there 1oo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo% especially bout the part with Sam.
AwesomePersonWhoLovesYourStory chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
It Should be 'Inferno:_" Because with Batman and Robin, in the titles who do you see? Batman. Also in one of the later stories it could be with Sam as a Superhero. If you do, what about 'Night Skies' For her name?
Lucifer11 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
oh wow i love it! are you going to make more or just the two one shots?
Yakurenazea chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Damn! That was awesome! i still think you should makeit a story, it would probably become as successfull as The Greatest Secret
Sidney Ella Ford chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Wow, I've been letting my inbox get crowded. This was one of the ones I'd been skipping, but then I thought, I really should at least read this one. So I did. It was interesting. I can see Freddie being a super hero, actually. Quite well. Inferno and Slash sounds good, but just Inferno's good, too. Sorry for avoiding this. :( Bye', now!

~Sidney
Wulver chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Awesomeness. I like just Inferno cause Jonah seems more like a semi-partner than a sidekick. As for a title, if the Angel of Death is like the main villain, how about: Inferno: Wrath of the Angel of Death? Anyway great story. Can't wait for the next one-shot!
mindless scribbles chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Haha, I loved this. I can totally imagine Freddie flyin' around saving people. :)

Update soon! I cant wait for the next chapter. I think Inferno by itself sounds fine, but if you wanna change it... its up to you, you're the author ]
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I just think Inferno as a solo hero but it never hurts to have allies. I'm looking forward to the rest of the one shots. Should be interesting. So is Sam gonna be like the Louis Lane to Inferno or something? Keep writing!
Tricksterr chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Honestly, I hope you continue with it as it is...I wanna see Sam's reaction when she finds everything out. But if you feel that writing one-shot stories are harder, then trying setting yourself in this mind-frame-each chapter is just a one-shot with background info. Slash was an unexpected twist in my honest opinion...So yeah, I'm gonna shutup now...peace.