Reviews for To Save a Life
Munkeyfump20 chapter 4 . 5/17/2018
Could be very good but you left on a cliffy and they spoil very good reads
Dramamomma19 chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
Well I would like and enjoy it much more if their was more to the story so please let me know.
BeBrezzy chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
aww, sad you never finished this. it was actually pretty good...
CaptainFlamingoPants chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Really interesting story :) I love the combination of two great shows.
7heN3rD chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
I really love your story. I like how it was Weevil that got arrested and then insistently called Veronica.
Wish you had continued it (
Kirsche Cherise chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
This is a great story. I love Veronica Mars, and I just recently got into The Mentalist. You captured these characters perfectly. Weevil, being his nonchalant self when it comes to arrests, Veronica, being misjudged for her appearance then shocking everyone with her reputation. Jane, falling asleep waiting for her to show up. These two shows crossover perfectly and I wish there were more. But you've got a good plot, storyline, and...you haven't updated in a long time. Change that fact please?
ladytink534 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Awesome! I recently got into the Mentalist show and I really like it. Not as much as VM of course but still. How awesome would it be for their to be a crossover between them? And it works so well because of them being CBI!
BookLover223 chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
I love it! Wevil is perfectly in charecter
Aurorajaye chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Bravo! More, pretty please. You do a wonderful job of combining the tones of the two shows. You've got Veronica and Eli's voiced down pat.
1PessimisticPenguin chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Oh my goodness, that was AWESOME I loved everything, but especially Jane's thoughts (that part gave me goosebumps, it was so well written)-maybe Veronica should help him get red john
rainbowhippiechick11 chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
This chappy was awesome. I love how Jane is comparing himself to Veronica and trying to figure out how she can seem so happy. Keep up the great work and update soon please.
whatido chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
not bad, but they do NOT what have to do what the mayor says. state agents trump local politicians.
JClayton chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
if Jane ever says that his loss was superior to Veronica's she is going to slap him SO hard...

Otherwise, very interesting, I love the rapport that Weevil and Veronica have
Ekates chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
I love it. Jane and Veronica in how many messes can they be together. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Kisses
1PessimisticPenguin chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Good storyline, I'm really interested in getting Veronica and Jane alone so they can talk, possibly be together ;) i would love it if the chapters were longer