Reviews for Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
Jemstar 90 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Love this story adding it to my Favourites
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
cute!

it's Going on my favorite storys list

_
DavisJes chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Beautiful. There is not enough love for Jem or any of the Jem characters.
Ravendarc chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I enjoyed this story a lot. You wrote it well. I could have seen it being made into an episode.
shana78 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
this is the sweetest!
AuroraRaeHunter chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
That's awesome! I love it when we invent Jem History-and this is one of the best "back stories" I've heard! Besides, I am a huge Jerrica/Rio fan-if you can't tell by my writing! ;)

Well done!

~two thumbs up~
Sea-EnigmaDare chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Very sweet and a nice read. I've not read any Jem fanfics , honestly but I'd like to say that I've enjoyed reading yours :).

Keep it up and good luck with the ones you have in the future :D.
comicfn chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Oh, that was so sweet. I always do love good Rio and Jerrica stories. 8o)
comicfn chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
You So must continue this. Love it. Always was a Jerrica and Rio fan. So glad Rio was happy about learning Jerrica was Jem. More soon please! 8o)
T chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
This is by far the best Jem story i've read. You must continue it.
calypso chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
wow. this was nice and sweet. the flashbacks gave a waffy feel. good story to nibble on and just read for fun -nothing deep but just light and warm. Are you planning any sequels? if you are, be sure to notify me. great job! keep it coming.
Dalitza chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
I have to say, of all of the Jem fan Fic stories that I have read where Jerrica tells Rio about her secret, this is the first one I read that he is actually happy that she revealed herself. In all other stories he completely blows up. I like this route taken. Nicely written.

;o)
Stephanie Lanari chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
I really liked your story! Keep writing your Jem stories!
Alexandra I. Spears chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
No potted plant for Rio to kick? :) Seriously, though, this was really sweet. Sequel?