Reviews for Passion Play
Shannon the Original chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Update soon? this is good if your doing a sequel PM me :)
evfangirl98 chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Love it
Moonlight Harmony chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Hey,

Moonlight Harmony here,

hee hee i've always wanted to start with that!

Your story Passion Play is epic! i love it! and i love the Bill/Harry pairing.

I know you said in your last chapter that you were going to explore other pairings before you make a sequal. Do you have any clue when you will start on it or anything like that?

Like i said, i love this story and i can't wait for the sequal!

Moonlight Harmony
Rika100 chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
This is great. I really liked it. Nice job. _
madyashiefan chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
I know you say you want to write about other pairings before you write a sequel but I think a sequel would work very well for this story if you get a chance in the future :) I really like your writing style and how you portrayed both Harry and Bill will adding the detail of the pyramid as opposed to just sex sex sex :D
Yinzer Reader chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Hot fic. Never read a Bill-Harry pairing before. Loved yours.
Rheastar chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
I loved this. I would love more of this too!
The Potters of the Future chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Is Arthur going to confront Bill?
kage kitsune 14 chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
I have two questions, 1. Are you going to make a sequel? 2. Did Harry take his snake with him?
FlintLover chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Again, an amazing story! And another one I've read at least 3/4 times-I can't seem to get enough of anything you write! :) thanks

FlintLover
FlintLover chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I have only recently made an account and so have not been able to add stories to my favourites until then but I wish I had made it years ago when I started reading fanfiction because I have, unknowingly, read the majority of your stories before and loved them to pieces and have re-read many of them, love you! Please keep writing!

FlintLover
Spirix chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
This is my first Bill pairing with Harry and I loved it. I thought after I read lne with Harry and Charlie, nothing would ring as true but you did it. I was almost distraught that the ending snuck up on me; had I known I would have savoured this longer.

Lovely piece,

-rix
JlovesGaara chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
This was an amazing story. it was also the first Bill/Harry I read, and I was very pleased. Keep up the good work!
romerogirl101 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
awwwwwe make a sequel please
Barrel of Monkeys chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
I always end up coming back to this story, I must have read it 15 times now. I just honestly don't think I have read a better Bill/Harry story before. Truly fantastic. There's no other words...
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »