Reviews for Passion Play
Rheastar chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
I loved this. I would love more of this too!
The Potters of the Future chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Is Arthur going to confront Bill?
kage kitsune 14 chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
I have two questions, 1. Are you going to make a sequel? 2. Did Harry take his snake with him?
FlintLover chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Again, an amazing story! And another one I've read at least 3/4 times-I can't seem to get enough of anything you write! :) thanks

FlintLover chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I have only recently made an account and so have not been able to add stories to my favourites until then but I wish I had made it years ago when I started reading fanfiction because I have, unknowingly, read the majority of your stories before and loved them to pieces and have re-read many of them, love you! Please keep writing!

Spirix chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
This is my first Bill pairing with Harry and I loved it. I thought after I read lne with Harry and Charlie, nothing would ring as true but you did it. I was almost distraught that the ending snuck up on me; had I known I would have savoured this longer.

Lovely piece,

JlovesGaara chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
This was an amazing story. it was also the first Bill/Harry I read, and I was very pleased. Keep up the good work!
romerogirl101 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
awwwwwe make a sequel please
Barrel of Monkeys chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
I always end up coming back to this story, I must have read it 15 times now. I just honestly don't think I have read a better Bill/Harry story before. Truly fantastic. There's no other words...
Hesperis chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
One of the best stories I ever read! o)

It would be interesting to know more about the pyramid and the history of Salazar Slytherin and other founders.

I hope you will write a sequel to this story o)
goodguy4u282008 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
well that was unexpected would have loved to see how far you would take this one
WizardsGirl chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
Love this fic.

Hugs & Kittens,

ashrk95 chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
wow, this fic was amazing! _
Zlatka chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
I just started to read your stories and I must say I love all of them. I like Harry/Bill together, I like Harry/Charlie a little bit more, but all the stuff about Salazar.. well.. like it a lot:)
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
aweeeeeeeeeeeee! can i please have a 2nd one!
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »