Reviews for Passion Play
K. S. Blackmore chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
Are you going to be making a sequel to this? I've been waiting 6 years for a sequel to Passion Play. I want to see what happens with them. Please make a sequel? _
nemosmith chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Please make a sequel to this one and Incorrigible I want to really see what happens next and what not
JBubbles chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
This was great. I loved how consent and mentality were aspects explored other than just a pretty underage boy being explored by someone much older. And I loved their summer relationship. Kudos!
LuciMoon chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I really wish you had a sequel to this story! I read this almost 3-4 times a year, I love it so much!
fangirl chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Can we have a sequel pweeze?
Matsoine chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
Please make a sequel! I loved it very much, and have read it a couple of times now :)
I would love to read more, and since you made it so tasteful I wouldn't mind more! :3
Have a nice day and good luck in the future!

Love Matsoine :3
Luna Llena chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
OMG! I LOVE THIS FIC! I wish there was a sequel!
carisa.bruderer chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
I hope you either do a sequel or a few one shots
zorra101 chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
Love this story, the pairing worked very well. Are you going to update soon? Please update soon.
ice-liger chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
Plz do a sequel it could start with bill and Harry writing letters back and forth in third year and then in the forth year with the World Cup and the Tri Wizard Turnament (sp?) it was a really great story and u have a lot of talent. It was one of the best I've read in a while.
Harrysdark12 chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
If you don't write a sequel I just might have to. It's to good to be left alone!
meggels1323 chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
I love this story and a few of your other ones. In fact, I have read them at least a dozen times. I do wish you would do sequels, not just one-shots.
uwishuwerecool chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
more more please love story
sota115 chapter 6 . 3/24/2015
I greatly enjoyed this story and hope you get the motivation to write a sequel. This is such a good story and can go more. I just feel like you left us hanging.
lucero1142 chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
love the story plot and there must be a sequel to this story. if you need more ideas and challenges go to my profile page and look something up. keep up the good work and don't let nothing stop you too. bye bye.
758 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »