Reviews for Passion Play
tat5934 chapter 3 . 1/16
Waw! That was hot!
tat5934 chapter 2 . 1/16
Poor Harry is completely lost! I'm can't wait to see the lessons with Bill as the teacher!
tat5934 chapter 1 . 1/16
Aww that's so cute :-) Harry is a sweet little thing and Bill sounds so sexy!
I love the twins 3
ExitPhillyLAS chapter 6 . 1/14
This is one of my favorite stories of all of the ones on this website, a sequel would just be so amazing! Regardless, I really, really enjoyed this story, so thank you for this!
Emerald Time chapter 6 . 1/7
This was definitely a good read! I was looking for a good Bill/Harry fic and I'm glad I found this one. This definitely went beyond my expectations and I loved every minute of it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
This story was really really good and I'm so sad it's over
Catchfire chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Wow loved it. Just what I've been lookinG for. I love smut with plot. I'd absolutely love to,see this continued in a sequel. Even if it was a shorter one l like this one. Like the actual books this has so much potential to go many different things. Keep up the great work.
SlytherinLuv4Eva chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
HikariKurayami88 chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
This is good and definetly has the potential for a sequel. Maybe about Bill and Harry continueing their relationship and how they deal with the distance and Sirius etc. I didn't even mind the OCs in this.
Yananikki chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Thanks for the story I've read this one a few times now as well as hanging by a moment but I would really love a sequel to this one eventually if you're willing. Thanks again :)
whitebuffalowmn chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
after all this time it's still fantastic! thank you for you and for the sharing of you heart and yourself with others.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
oh please think about doing a sequel i loved this story!
kuroyuki96 chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
THIS IS SO HOT!
please i beg you a sequel !
and there is still sirius and voldy and all that ...
so... please *looks up with puppy dog eyes *
oh and thanks for the fic
HeyStardust chapter 6 . 9/25/2014