Reviews for Passion Play
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
What if harry became the pharaoh of Egypt
kjhg chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
great, thank you
Moon Kingdom chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
I love it. :)
Sad.Gaunt-Black-Potter chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Can you write a sequel please please pleaseeee ?
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Cool to read about Harry going to Egypt! :) And Bill makes a great mentor/older partner for Harry.
MyNekoLove chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
Hei..
I totally love passion play! Great work..
Would you mind making a sequel?
Like back in School, how Harry tackles not having William around, William visiting, pehaps draco and severus as harrys relief, threesome/foursome?

Plz?
Jess-love95 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
This story is so great ! I loved every bit of it ! Their Relationship is so beautiful, Harry so cute and Bill so sexy ! *.*
Really, their connections, the way they acted in the presence of the other, the touching, it was very well described and amazing to read D I'm a bit disappointed that we don't get to see them realize they love each other (not in a "your story was bad" disappointed but more in a "I want more!" disappointed )
But you posted this story five years ago so I deeply doubt that you will one day write sequel for this :'( Too bad...
But it's still very good !
camierose chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
this is awesome if you every write a sequel cam you pm me
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,945.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
I've read this story multiple times and enjoy it each time. Now that it has been a few years, I hope you will consider coming back to this pairing and write a sequel. There are not enough Bill/Harry stories out there, and I love the way you write the pairing and would love to see how it could progress as Harry gets older.
higuchi neko chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
I have read this story several times now. I know you posted it quite a while ago but I just had to tell you that it is one of my favorites and I enjoy reading it every time! Thanks for all of your great stories. I enjoy your work. I hope you keep writing!
kizmitkojo chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
loved it such a hot pairing...
jupimako chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Fantastic story! Thank you.
Ebony-Roza-Black chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
So! Will there be a sequel ?
Sere chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Still wishing for a sequel to this!
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »