Reviews for Passion Play
camierose chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
this is awesome if you every write a sequel cam you pm me
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,945.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
I've read this story multiple times and enjoy it each time. Now that it has been a few years, I hope you will consider coming back to this pairing and write a sequel. There are not enough Bill/Harry stories out there, and I love the way you write the pairing and would love to see how it could progress as Harry gets older.
higuchi neko chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
I have read this story several times now. I know you posted it quite a while ago but I just had to tell you that it is one of my favorites and I enjoy reading it every time! Thanks for all of your great stories. I enjoy your work. I hope you keep writing!
kizmitkojo chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
loved it such a hot pairing...
jupimako chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Fantastic story! Thank you.
Ebony-Roza-Black chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
So! Will there be a sequel ?
Sere chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Still wishing for a sequel to this!
renata22 chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
love it great job.
CharmedArtist chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Wonnnnderful story! I really want more *goes to check if there's a sequel*
Switten-With-Day-Dreams chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Hope you do write a sequel :3 loved it!
Nicci-Sama chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
This was a really cute story. I'm not too fond of chan(my limit's more the 15/16 range), but it wasn't bad. I was hoping the story would continue and show how Harry's changes effect his school life and all that. I mean he knows all this new interesting history. What if he learns how to break Ravenclaw's curse? Do you think he could bribe Snape into leaving him alone with information from the tomb(you did mention potions) or parts of the dead basilisk? He knows about the patronus spell. Will his patronus take on another shape? He's likely to use a memory of his time with Bill to form it instead of his parents. What form would properly represent Bill to Harry? What if he uses one of those curses on Sirius before he can explain he's not there for Harry? If he uses on of those curses, would the Ministry find out? What would they do to Harry if they did? Etc. Etc. Etc.
My list of questions is probably nearly endless... if you let me think about it long enough.
Anywho, back to the topic at hand, loved the story. There was a little blip I can't forget: In the last chapter(i think), you described Percy reading at the table as "Percy was sitting next to Harry with a book in his nose". I assume you meant "his nose in a book", but I have this interesting mental picture of Percy with a book shoved up his nose... That's be an interesting prank for the twins, eh?
Oh, well, Good story. Keep up the hard work.
Nicci
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
This was an excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
AWESOME chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Please, Please, Please,Please, Please, Please,Please, Please, Please,Please, Please, Please,Please, Please, Please,Please, Please, Please,Please, Please, Please, Please, Please,Please,Please, Please, Please,Please, Please, Please, do a sequel to this it is one of the best I have read and I just love this story so much.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
This is a wonderful story
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »