Reviews for Passion Play
Love-Fandom03 chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Hope you do write a sequel :3 loved it!
Nicci-Sama chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
This was a really cute story. I'm not too fond of chan(my limit's more the 15/16 range), but it wasn't bad. I was hoping the story would continue and show how Harry's changes effect his school life and all that. I mean he knows all this new interesting history. What if he learns how to break Ravenclaw's curse? Do you think he could bribe Snape into leaving him alone with information from the tomb(you did mention potions) or parts of the dead basilisk? He knows about the patronus spell. Will his patronus take on another shape? He's likely to use a memory of his time with Bill to form it instead of his parents. What form would properly represent Bill to Harry? What if he uses one of those curses on Sirius before he can explain he's not there for Harry? If he uses on of those curses, would the Ministry find out? What would they do to Harry if they did? Etc. Etc. Etc.
My list of questions is probably nearly endless... if you let me think about it long enough.
Anywho, back to the topic at hand, loved the story. There was a little blip I can't forget: In the last chapter(i think), you described Percy reading at the table as "Percy was sitting next to Harry with a book in his nose". I assume you meant "his nose in a book", but I have this interesting mental picture of Percy with a book shoved up his nose... That's be an interesting prank for the twins, eh?
Oh, well, Good story. Keep up the hard work.
Nicci
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
This was an excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
AWESOME chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Please, Please, Please,Please, Please, Please,Please, Please, Please,Please, Please, Please,Please, Please, Please,Please, Please, Please,Please, Please, Please, Please, Please,Please,Please, Please, Please,Please, Please, Please, do a sequel to this it is one of the best I have read and I just love this story so much.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
This is a wonderful story
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Pretty good chapter really did like it
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Really good chapter…
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
this was good chapter!
XMeikoX chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
This is well written, but I just can't get over the age difference. I guess my image of a 13 yr old Harry is really young. It makes me think 'err...' Rather than 'squeeee!' But it is very nicely written and I think I could handle it if it didn't point out the age so much in this chapter or if he was a year or so older. But your writing skills is good, this is just personal preference.
LuciMoon chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
A sequel would have been lovely. I love this piece and have read it multiple times!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
.YOU! Truly incredibly amazingly you bring me graphic amazingly written yaoi other then the dracoxharry and snarry (love it but kind of getting stale) posted by IHateReality13 (my phone won't let me log in)
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 6 . 9/14/2013