Reviews for Passion Play
zorra101 chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
Love this story, the pairing worked very well. Are you going to update soon? Please update soon.
ice-liger chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
Plz do a sequel it could start with bill and Harry writing letters back and forth in third year and then in the forth year with the World Cup and the Tri Wizard Turnament (sp?) it was a really great story and u have a lot of talent. It was one of the best I've read in a while.
Harrysdark12 chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
If you don't write a sequel I just might have to. It's to good to be left alone!
meggels1323 chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
I love this story and a few of your other ones. In fact, I have read them at least a dozen times. I do wish you would do sequels, not just one-shots.
uwishuwerecool chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
more more please love story
sota115 chapter 6 . 3/24/2015
I greatly enjoyed this story and hope you get the motivation to write a sequel. This is such a good story and can go more. I just feel like you left us hanging.
lucero1142 chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
love the story plot and there must be a sequel to this story. if you need more ideas and challenges go to my profile page and look something up. keep up the good work and don't let nothing stop you too. bye bye.
tat5934 chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
Oh it broke my heart when Harry had to leave... That was so sad!
Anyway, I loved your fanfiction ! I had fun while reading it :-)
tat5934 chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
I want to kick Farran's arse! Grrr
tat5934 chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
Waw! That was hot!
tat5934 chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Poor Harry is completely lost! I'm can't wait to see the lessons with Bill as the teacher!
tat5934 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Aww that's so cute :-) Harry is a sweet little thing and Bill sounds so sexy!
I love the twins 3
ExitPhillyLAS chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
This is one of my favorite stories of all of the ones on this website, a sequel would just be so amazing! Regardless, I really, really enjoyed this story, so thank you for this!
Emerald Time chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
This was definitely a good read! I was looking for a good Bill/Harry fic and I'm glad I found this one. This definitely went beyond my expectations and I loved every minute of it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
This story was really really good and I'm so sad it's over
780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »