Reviews for Passion Play
Evil Jenyus chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
ok so i really, really like this story, i always like the idea of harry paired up w/ one of the older weasley boys :P ron, no, percy, again no, but anyone else; the twins, charlie, bill...fuck to the yeah! i'm a lil wary because of the age gap thing, not because "it's wrong" or anything stupid like that because harry and bill are hot, but cuz there's bound to be some issues w/ the family or possibly the press...not fun. but i will still read regardless, so update soon!

sincerely,

the Evil Jenyus
Blankspades chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
(fans self) so hot... I think I read that 5 times! :D Update soon plz!
Etidorpha chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Well, that was hot. -giggle- I love Mr. Weasley more than ever right now; he's completely non-judgemental and gathers the facts before he makes any conclusions - something Mrs. Weasley surely would not have done. Harry and Bill are pretty cute together, though. I have to admit, however, that I can't see them in a relationship. I can see Bill helping Harry to explore his sexuality and learn some things, and then them becoming really close, good friends, but nothing more than that. But then again, that's me.
Account abandoned. abandoned chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
hm, interesting!
Saere chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Man, I love Percy and the twins. XD

Thanks for the quick updates!
OfTheGreenwood chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Enjoyed every moment, except for the mention of there only being six chapters. That I didn't like so much, but as long as you keep writing, I'll read what I can!

"He was stuck between a rock and a very hard place." : )

"I would be honoured" Why don't more males say this when approaching females?
OfTheGreenwood chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Off to an excellent start-loved Harry's sass with the snake! I have another chapter to read, so am off to the next one!
CLshadow chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
oh do please keep writing. it's too cute!

but whats with the razor? destroying clothes?
Zero Skye chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Let me start this off with saying...I got a 'new story' alert in my mail and I took a glance at it. I noticed it was a Bill/Harry so I was drawn it to as soon as I clicked the link. As SOON as I read this first few lines I knew this story was good. Smack dab in the middle of chapter 2 I though to myself, maybe I should check out he author. and of course it's you! I should have known! Only you could make a Bill/Harry story this hot and so readable! I love the way it's going so far and you have doubt I'll be reading this till the end! Looking forward to your next update!
Lucifer's Advocate7 chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
OMG! I love Harry and Bill! I want Bill to teach me... Update ASAP!
BonneNuit chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Oh, I really like this story. Harry is so adorable!
briellemon chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
WOW I love the chapter, poor Harry and the tranformation hehe ad dirty Bill, what he gonna do to poor and innocent Harry I want to know, hope it take too long to know. So see you in the next chapter (hopefully tomorrow?) :)

XOXO

Bye
Makurayami Ookami chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
this is good and will be most interesting. well written.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
this is good.
Haunt of twilight chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Awe! This story is so sweet. I look forward to the next chapter. This pairing is so adorible.
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »