Reviews for Passion Play
Etidorpha chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Well, Bill played his move nicely. I do appreciate how they just got everything out there between them instead of constant denial and months of dancing around each other; I mean, that's all well and good, but there's a certain charm to straight-forwardness as well. So yeah, underage thing aside, I'm enjoying this. Can't wait to see what comes of it!

Oh! And did you happen to get your title from Nightwish's "Dark Passion Play"? )
Etidorpha chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Intriguing. Poor Harry is too damn flustered for his own good, but it's cute. I do love seeing Bill's perspective on him, too. I'm really liking this!
PlantMurderer chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
so awesome! (runs off to take cold shower)
Saere chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
These are not the sorts of things I should be reading on Sunday morning... hee hee. Thanks for writing!
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
i love it
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
i love it
GothAngel18 chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Please continue to update and finish this fanfic. I love it so much can't get enough of it. And this is my first Bill and Harry fanfic . Thank you so much for writing it.
kitsunekiri chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
HOTNES lol percys funny hope u update soon

ja ne
Blankspades chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
lol Bill is so taking advantage of poor little Harry! :D But it's hot- so don't stop! ;) Update soon!
snake in a lion skin chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
i love this story already i cant wait until something actually happens i was wondering when harry is actually going to get together with bill
eTerNaLzAnzI98 chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
ooh! can't wait for the nxt one.. really well written!

x x x -
ancalimesh chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
I was totally happy to see that you posted a new story.

Though I've got to admit that I'm usually a bit wary of Harry being so young and in a relationship. I love this story though, Harry isn't OOC as far as I'm concerned, and I love the way you write it.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
eTerNaLzAnzI98 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
goodness, are you out to get me to love your fics?

huh! well, congratulations! i love it!

i gotta say though, with marcus he was 14 now he's 13.. is he gonna be 12 on a new one, or have you got him as 12 already? ..heehee!

x x x
enchanted nightingale chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Bill/Harry action...I loved it. Harry was so cute! I can't wait for the next chapter! And what about the pyramid? What did Harry help Bill find?
Miss Miffi Muffet chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Yay, I absolutely love Harry/Bill stories. There are way to few of those around. Great work! Your stories truly are something else. I absolutely love your style of writing and your characterization of Harry. He simply is adorable with his big emerald eyes, isn't he?

I do have a question though: You wrote Various First Chapters once and I would very much like to see most of them in a story. Are you planning to finish them? (Especially the one with Harry/Bill and with that Assassin Guy) I don't remember the rest though U.U. Why did you take it off the net?
771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »