Reviews for Passion Play

please update soon!
Celestialuna chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Good chapter!
saifai chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Sweet mercy, that's just... wow. I love this pairing, I really do. The way you write it though? I adore them both. The snake was a lovely touch in the first chapter. This one though, it was beautiful. I can't wait to see more of where this one is going. I'm looking forward to the presents Harry gets. *bounce*
Jensindenial3516 chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
I LOVE it! Very hot, I love the HP/BW pairing. Thanks so much.
Jensindenial3516 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
"Bill would unravel him, pull out the puzzle, and figure him out. He had forty-two-days to do so"...

Does this mean 42 sexy Bill chapters? Please?
Disaray chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
I really really love this story. I have been waiting for someone to write more stories that had Harry and Bill together in it. Blushing Harry is really cute. I think Bill is good for him. Even with the ten year difference. Bill will be able to get Harry to be for confident and to come out of his shell. I love all your stories. I hope all is well. Can't wait till your next update.
FanoraJane chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
No, don't start another one. Finish Emerald Moon!
fruitsbasket199317 chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Two chapters in one night, your amazing! Harry is adorible and Him and Bill are so cute together! Thank you for posting, you're amazing! )
lazyxhime chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Whoa~! Another update so soon~! xD

"Nothing was more adorable than a blushing, nervous, and turned on boy with emerald eyes." My favorite line in the entire chapter. It made me scream "Kyah!" like the fangirl I am. xD Like always, I look forward to the next chapter~!
Mina Hikari chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Whoa that was swift. I just read this a earlier!

Ahh, Harry's unconfident, self-conscious... like lots of other people as well. But how can we expect Harry to be confident with how he lived?

Good work! Much enjoyment from me :P
HiddenByFaeries chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
i'm in love with the snake
BeLlIxiEs chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Turns out I don't know how to wait...xD

and it also didn't helped this reviewer who said something about already have read this at your site...so you see? i went and started reading...i couldn't stop! sadly i had to... you see...chapters 5 and 6 are not available...?

holy c*! xD

so i guess I'll end up waiting...xD faith must really hate me...xD lol

Take care!

it's an amazing story!

tnks

Belle
lazyxhime chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
(fans self) God the eldest Weasleys (bar maybe Percy) are so hot. Bill is like an Egyptian God and Harry is his mistress. xD I can't wait to read more~!
Since When chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Sounds very interesting...I'm always looking for a good Harry/Bill pairing...I'm excited to read more!

Since When
Triden chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
oh I can't wait until Harry is older! Lovely update, can't wait for the next.
748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »