Reviews for Passion Play
Blankspades chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
lol Bill is so taking advantage of poor little Harry! :D But it's hot- so don't stop! ;) Update soon!
snake in a lion skin chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
i love this story already i cant wait until something actually happens i was wondering when harry is actually going to get together with bill
eTerNaLzAnzI98 chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
ooh! can't wait for the nxt one.. really well written!

x x x -
ancalimesh chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
I was totally happy to see that you posted a new story.

Though I've got to admit that I'm usually a bit wary of Harry being so young and in a relationship. I love this story though, Harry isn't OOC as far as I'm concerned, and I love the way you write it.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
eTerNaLzAnzI98 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
goodness, are you out to get me to love your fics?

huh! well, congratulations! i love it!

i gotta say though, with marcus he was 14 now he's 13.. is he gonna be 12 on a new one, or have you got him as 12 already? ..heehee!

x x x
enchanted nightingale chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Bill/Harry action...I loved it. Harry was so cute! I can't wait for the next chapter! And what about the pyramid? What did Harry help Bill find?
Miss Miffi Muffet chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Yay, I absolutely love Harry/Bill stories. There are way to few of those around. Great work! Your stories truly are something else. I absolutely love your style of writing and your characterization of Harry. He simply is adorable with his big emerald eyes, isn't he?

I do have a question though: You wrote Various First Chapters once and I would very much like to see most of them in a story. Are you planning to finish them? (Especially the one with Harry/Bill and with that Assassin Guy) I don't remember the rest though U.U. Why did you take it off the net?
thea00 chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
OMG I love your story! Bill is so HOT!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
great chapter! Harry was just too cute and I liked that you had him demonstrate his parseltongue in such a way. I loved it!
evil-sami-poo chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
interesting. i can't wait to see how it goes. update soon!
Erynia chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Another wonderful story. I love it.

Bill is one character I really love paired up with Harry because he is so mature and somebody I imagine can see Harry how he really is - like in this story.

Hope the next chapter will come up soon.
karasu chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
O.O

omg...so hot...
iwascalledrandomyesterday chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
love it though i wish there were more charlie/harry i'm moving towards bill/harry seems to be more of them

i have to say i love your plots
Rocklynn-Rosalie chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Awesome chapter! Awesome story!
tinkita chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Another great story of you! I have already read the story on ! I loved it! I know I am risking to become awfully annoying but: Will there be a sequel?

At the moment this story is my 2nd favourite (after Incorrigible Infatuation of course)
763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »