Reviews for The Simple Art Of Graverobbing
nctdream chapter 1 . 4/4
this is possibly one of my fav fics ever Thank you
xelementaryx chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Okay, I'm gonna be straight up with you and be honest.

I LOVED this. I laughed, I cried, (okay, I didn't cry) and just thoroughly enjoyed it. I think you got the voice of Harry perfect, and I also love Supernatural, so that was a bonus. I wish it was longer!
holmes221b chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Love the story, very well written. Also amused by the fact that it's set on my baptismal birthday...~KR

P.S. That line about waterboarding has ended up in my quote collection, by the way.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
OMG That was FREAKIN HILARIOUS!
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
You are the awesomest awesome who ever awesomed. This is such a strange crossover idea, but I love it. You have Harry's voice spot-on. Bravo!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This is one of my alltime favorite Supernatural crossovers. It's just so perfect.
Mus4u chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Oh hell that was too funny. Like the kind of funny if I had been at work reading this I would so have totally been written up. Laugh out loud, shit. Very good, very awesome!
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This was just to funny. Harry LOLX10.
CaliRockChick chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
One of the necrophiliacs said something that sounded like ‘Crisco’ which was even scarier. Was that what they were greasing corpses up with?

LMAO!

I loved Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Maybe it's just my weird sense of humor, but that movie made me laugh so hard. :p

You did a great job with the characters and their personalities. I could actually "hear" Harry narrating this in my head and I could picture the whole thing.

You kept me laughing all the way up to the end. XD
vampout chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
lolz I LOVED THIS! so freakin awesome! poor harry, dean hittin on harmony lol!
xanthos chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This story was made of epic win! Loved it!
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
XD You so win for combining two of my favorite things! You should really come join our KKBB LJ community! We'd love to have you, and stories like this :D
PADavis chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This was just hysterical. What a great voice for Harry, and what brilliant touches throughout. Loved it.

Phoebe
lillelouis chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Holy fucking shit! This was unparalelled! You completely got us into the mind of Harry Lockhart. I LOVED the movie and I think this one shot is worthy of some much deserved praise. It's completely amazing how well you seem to think like Harry. I love the narrating styl. It makes for something different and original. LOVE IT! SO adding this one to my favorites!
Midnight Tennyo chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Oh wow, LMFAO! I watched the movie so I could get the reference and I was laughing so hard, I started crying. Great work!