Reviews for Code RED
mistressofdarkness666 chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
I really loved your story! I hope you do put up a sequel! I really, really enjoyed this story. :)
DreamCatcher chapter 15 . 3/14/2010
Just read the story through. Liked your character of Emma... I liked the idea of pairing Gibbs with a deaf woman. Looking forward to the sequel.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 15 . 3/14/2010
Yay, a happy ending. I love those. :)

Congrats on a great story, and I can't wait to see what you have planned next.
louise chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
thanks for sharing and happy to hear of asequel..
louise chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
so glad he survived the bomb
dg101 chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
A sequel? That sound great!Good luck,dear!:)
LosingTrack chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
I just read the whole fanfic and I loved it! I hope you get your sequel up soon!
Angel029 chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
It was a great story and can't wait to read the sequel.
Ziva chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Rule 12 is Never date a Co-Worker otherwise you got the rules right, Shannon is his first wife, I noticed you put Sharron in a few places.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 14 . 3/3/2010
Ouch, that must really suck, finding out that someone you care about is in the hospital. I know I'd really hate it. I hope Gibbs pulls through.

Keep up the good work!
dg101 chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
Great update-can't wait to read the next part.:)
SherryGabs chapter 14 . 2/19/2010
Yowza! What a chapter! So glad you updated. Great scene at Caldwell's. Hope you update again soon, cuz I'm looking forward to the hospital angst.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
Oh my. Sounds like a pretty serious nutcase there. And yet, my mind is going "It can't be that easy." Or maybe I've just watched too many movies and read too many stories where there were a lot of unexpected twists. Either way, what happens next should be interesting.

Keep up the good work!
Angel N Darkness chapter 13 . 12/19/2009
i really like this chapter so i hope that you update it soon. its getting very interesting.
SherryGabs chapter 13 . 12/17/2009
Thanks for another great chapter. Once again, leaving us in suspense and wondering "What's next?"
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »