Reviews for Code RED
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
Oh my. Sounds like a pretty serious nutcase there. And yet, my mind is going "It can't be that easy." Or maybe I've just watched too many movies and read too many stories where there were a lot of unexpected twists. Either way, what happens next should be interesting.

Angel N Darkness chapter 13 . 12/19/2009
i really like this chapter so i hope that you update it soon. its getting very interesting.
SherryGabs chapter 13 . 12/17/2009
Thanks for another great chapter. Once again, leaving us in suspense and wondering "What's next?"
gabumon chapter 13 . 12/17/2009
excellent story! cant wait to read what happens next
dg101 chapter 13 . 12/17/2009
Great update,as always.:)
ncisfanaddict chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
Good story. Only one critique tho - if you go back and look at each chapter, every other word is the name Emma. The name shouldn't need to be repeared in every paraghaph - it should be replaced with; she, her, etc. now and then. :-) Same goes with Gibbs name and you can easily see this by just looking at the page, the repetetive names will jump out at you. This is purely positive critique meant only to help you improve.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 12 . 12/16/2009
Ya know, I rather like Emma's family. When I first read this chapter, I was kind of irritated with the lot of them. Then I read it again, and I realized, they're afraid. There's a bomber out to get one or all of them, and they are scared to death, and when people are scared, they often get irritable(at least in some of my experience). You portrayed that quite nicely.

dg101 chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
Nice chapter.:)
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
Aww, Jethro and Emma are so cute together.

Hmm, more trouble on the horizon. This should be interesting.

dg101 chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Thanks for the great update.
SherryGabs chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
Why do I have the feeling it's going to be Emma in danger? Or are you going to surprise us? Either way, don't make us wait too long.

BTW: Be careful where your fingers are on the keyboard... I noticed 'sighed' instead of 'signed' in a couple of spots. Me-I tend to rest my thumb on the spacebar and keep adding extra spaces accidentally.
Angel029 chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
Good chapter and can't wait to read more of Emma & Gibbs.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
*laughs a little at the author's note* Yes, it is nice to be in control of our own little worlds, isn't it?

I love all the kids. They seem so nice! They had some good questions.

dg101 chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
I always liked Gibbs with kids-thanks for bringing them in the story.:)
SherryGabs chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
I've missed this story. Thanks for the update. Hope you have more coming very soon. :)
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »