Reviews for Code RED
SherryGabs chapter 9 . 11/3/2009
Just got caught up on your story. It's fantastic! I really like Emma. She's very original for a female OC. Very sweet and very "normal" compared to how a lot of writers like to portray female OCs (able to outfight, outshoot, outdrink, outtalk any of the guys). I also love it when Jenny gets all jealous and snappy when Jethro is dating someone. She deserves to get it rubbed in her face. LOL.

Good plot behind it all, too. I'm anxious to see how they find this bomber and what happens with Jethro and Emma.
Dutchgirl chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Yeay!Great chapter, poor Emma! I'm very curious to what's next!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
Oh no! Poor Steven! Poor Emma and Benjamin! I really hope that catch that guy. Hmm, although, Emma gets to go home with Gibbs. :)

luvztorite chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
Really like this story. Keep going. Things are getting interesting. Emma, Gibbs, and the boat in the basement ought to be interesting.

LindaC
Dutchgirl chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
Wow, great story. Any chance for an update soon? I was kinda disappointed to not see any updates after I got back from Asia... Thanx!
Remy Masen chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
I really like your story and I really like Emma. Please update soon! I wanna read more. :)

Remy
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
My my, Jethro is certainly getting in deep with Emma. It does put her in danger, but I think he'll keep her safe.

Nelle07 chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
I lOve it!
Angel029 chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Glad to see that Emma and Gibbs have made up. Jenny needs to stop being jealous. Great chapter and can't wait for the next update.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
Ouch. Seems like Jethro's in a bad mood. Course, I probably would be too if I'd just survived a bomb attack and someone was threatening the one I loved(or really liked).

Quiz chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
Oh. Gibbs just saied that because he loves her and trys to protect her at the same time. Even against her brother.

Emma may be has hurt feelings now but she will soon see that it wasn't a big thing.

But is Emma realy the target?
Angel029 chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
That was a harsh thing Gibbs said to Emma. He better apoligize really good to her later. Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon.
Nelle07 chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
O
Alpha chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
Whoa. Harsh, Gibbs, harsh. Can't wait to see what happens next. I really like Emma and how she's written. More please. [:
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Wow. That's quite a chapter. Someone's got a grudge on the NCIS team. Can't wait to see more!

80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »