Reviews for What Kind of Name is Astrid?
NeverQuiteFinished chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was wickedly evil I loved it more that I can say.
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
lmao! this was hilarious! glad that never had to happen haha
Lady Faucheur chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
*gigglesnort*

Brilliant.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Well done:))
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
hehehe. so mean. so much fun
Mr Super Czar chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
"Oh, what’s this? Is that his good buddy Agent Dunham just stopping by to say hello while wearing that cute black dress she saw at the mall that would her the cleavage of a twenty year old. Maybe she just wants to see how he’s doing and offer to take him out for drinks, ‘Oh Peter it’s okay, hold me closer and I’ll fill that gaping hole your big sexy heart. What's that? You're so glad to be rid of her? Me too.'"

. That's hilarious. I love this.
Miss-Frenchie chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
OMG jealous olivia's so evil, but so cool! I love it.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Honestly, I'm not thrilled at all that Peter's gone to second base with Astrid in this fic, BUT some of Olivia's thoughts are pretty good.

"That's because you've got the IQ of a retarded squirrel..." *lol*

I WOULD LOVE to see you continue the SFO series (without the Astrid/Peter pairing *yuk*).
JT4Life chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
omg! i absolutely LOVE these 'Frustrated Olivia" fics, they're priceless and FREAKING hilarious! as weird as the idea of Peter and Astrid going out (*cringes*) is, i thought it was awesome.

Please write more of these, i can't wait for the next one! :P
Xeen Cyr chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
wonderful series indeed. olivia is so evil and so alive: how refreshing ;)
Zaedah chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh my... so much cruelty abounding here. Olivia positively bust a seam over someone playing with her toys! And poor Astrid's gonna need life support, which won't help since she's got the IQ of a retarded squirrel. Ouch!

This frustrated series has been charming from the start. I love that you give Liv's inner monologue so much more humor than she shows on screen. It's gotta be there, right? And delicious Petey, having no clue that the cat fight over him is impending! Hm... I sense a part four in there somewhere!
Fantasy Cat chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
OH GOD! LOL

You make Olivia sound so evil in this story. Seriously these ficlets are awesome.

What twisted messed up thoughts of Olivia Dunham will we see next from you?