Reviews for The Flavor of Rivalry
PopFlyGov chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Very nicely done. It was crazy how much all of this made sense when looking back on SO3. Very charming, and professional.
Vycksta chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I am completely and utterly with the other reviewer; that was so insanely adorable!

It's obvious you care for these kids a lot; all the attention of detail you don't miss out, all the squeeing you do on LJ... and of course, the fact that you write them so fantastically well! Okay so i'm going by Wikipedia and what you have spoken about them on said LJ of yours but yeah, I can tell you got them well in-character. You personally make them likeable... well, from a non-Star Ocean fan's point of view anyway. I have been saying I want a ninth "top fandom" to delve in...

Anyways, the fic itself. Fantastic. That last line was made of epic awesomeness and I liked the lead-up to the first kiss. I am a sucker for drawn out things like that... beautiful. All the teasing lines you throw in too are made of some winsauce. Oh yes.

A badillion out of 10. Well done mai twin. DD -showers in confetti-
MelodicMadness chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That. Was. Adorable.

It's so nice to see stories with the unloved Surferio dwellers! They're all so interesting, and it makes me really happy that you wrote something with them! The couple you chose was also really cute- rather, couples.

But, anyway, amazing story! I'll eagerly read any other stories you have of these guys :D

Oh, and I only noticed one small grammar error:

"Of course, he wanted to watch his puppets dance rather then make sure his older brother stayed safe,"

"Then" should be "than", but that's it! :3