Reviews for It Hurt
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
So, so sad... poor Glinda...

I loved it. I think my heart just broke a little... amazing job with the story.

~Jen
isxbelv chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I cried after he third sentence. This is amazing. I felt heartbroken after reading that. Great work!
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
omigosh that was so sad : ( poor poor poor glinda, call me wierd, but I love GlindaxFyero stories, even though they do not exist *sob* fantastic writing, well done
TheSquintiestSquint chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
So fabulous and beyond anything I could write. Just wonderful.
Yorkie chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
... JESUS Faba! I swear do you live in my mind or something? Because I was definitely thinking the same way as Glinda the other day (for different reasons lol). I mean, it's like wow.

"Like there was now a barrier between the two people, no matter how close they used to be..."

-omg seriously that's just freaky... I believe my exact thought was something like, even though we were in the same room, the wall that we had both built-we both were responsible for- seperated us. What had happened? Haha sorry that was random :P

"Now, there was no one."

- that made me tear up. You know, the whole thing did, but that did so the most. Glinda is all alone. There is no one in this world she can turn to in a time of need. That realization... Can be crushing... And you handled her reaction well. Trying to pretend like she doesn't care, trying to brush it off... But she can't. I think... I think...

I think I would like to write a compainion to this if that's ok with you :) of course the chances of me posting it are slim next to none lol.

Anyways, I thought you did a GREAT job portraying Glinda's

character. Writing was smooth, believable. I felt the audience really got to sympathsize and get to know and understand her, something that doesn't happen too much in the musical.

-Yorkie
JesseMac Girl the Flinda Freak chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wow, that was so fabulous! I dont know the song, but I still loved every owrd...I teared up.
S chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
That would have to be You Oughta Know by Alanis, right? It makes me feel old when people don't know that song. Very nice effect in general, however!
Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
And the song is... The Winner Takes It All from Mamma Mia/Abba! Or if not, there are some odd coincidences... We're singing it in our very mismatched choir concert. We have some Mozart in it, and some Les Mis... I don't know what the theme is.

And, oh yeah, I liked the story.

xoxox