Reviews for Despise
GrandpasGuitars chapter 38 . 4/10/2011
Amazing. Just amazing.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 37 . 3/28/2011
That last line? I trust you? Always kills me. Because it means so much. And just... wow.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 35 . 3/6/2011
This chapter, most of all, had me smiling widely. It was so cute.

And I kind of miss JBL, so these updates have really meant a lot to me.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 32 . 2/12/2011
Oh wow. Such wonderful setup.

Hope the block's broken too ;)
Chisato-chan chapter 32 . 2/9/2011
oh yeah, you don't give up on this story :D I love it so muche 3 JBL and Shawn forever 3
Guest chapter 32 . 2/9/2011
So glad you are continuing with this story. I've been enjoying it immensely, and hoping you would return to it.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/9/2011
GrandpasGuitars chapter 31 . 12/16/2009
One big aw moment. I loved it.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 31 . 12/16/2009
I STILL love this story! So sweet and so...oh man I feel so giddy right now! God I miss John :( I miss him so much! The way you write them is just unbelievable and I can feel it. The tension...their concern for one another and being afraid of the others...but damn Hunter. Damn Chris. Damn all of them for not understanding.

Shawn and John forever xD

Awesome updates. Beautiful writing! And you know it...beautiful sexual tension breaking through.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 30 . 12/15/2009
Ooh, this whole plot of Jibble's has him in trouble now. Trips is gonna use CJ Sparkles against Jibbie, and nothing good'll come from this for Shawn or Jibbs.
Maxx6 chapter 29 . 12/14/2009
Hey! I can't believe what I'm going to say but...I like your JBL.:-o Would never thought anybody would be able to write JBL the way I could like him... U of course I like Shawn too.. And the story is great!

PS:Not rushing/pushing or anything...just curious - any chance U'll update this sometime?
GrandpasGuitars chapter 29 . 10/9/2009
Jibble... way to stick up for your man. God, JBL is so good to play this game for Shawn. It's bad enough everyone already hates him, and now this...
EroSenin'sDeciplesKJT chapter 29 . 10/8/2009
Whoa! Dude. Was not expecting that! Chris...OMG! How could you? Of course that's probably what it looks like but did you have to say it outloud? Oh of course you do Chris because you my friend are a loud mouth. But then, you have to be because that's part of the reason you are epic greatness.

I can't express enough how much I love Shawn and Jibble. O I bet this kills them! It would kill me to do a storyline like this especially if I'm actually a nice person...which I am.

Great job! The limo scene was priceless!

Nef
Chisato-chan chapter 27 . 9/19/2009
I love this story! It's so sweet and beautiful!

I love them so much! Love John, love Shawn...

I hope you update soon
GrandpasGuitars chapter 27 . 9/14/2009
Once again, the sweetness gets to me.