Reviews for Stray Leaves
Akiri chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
I forgotten how much I enjoyed this story. Question, whats up with Naruto and the gang? Another question, has the muse to write this story gone? I hope not. Any way, keep up the great work and if the muse does come back please update soon.
Bane WolfBlood chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
Really good please update soon!
ruhiko chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
lol Naruto gave Kakashi the slip... .
Impatiens Psittacina chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I like your story alot, poor kakashi, hope you get back to it one day
mysticmoon1331 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
absolutly love it! cant wait to read more! please update asap, i dont find many stories as good as this one, in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block. good luck!
Baughn chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
I like this take on it. What *will* Zabusa think, though..
HiiroKumo chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
hora~ when do you plan on updating this little gem? its real nice actually. poor kakashi though. any pairings?
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
haha Kakashi got ditched by his own Genin student without even knowing it XD
Black Dragon Queen chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Awww, it's sad to hear that this is a dead story. It has such potential. :(
Black Dragon Queen chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
Oh my goodness! This fic is fantastic! It's a wonderful twist in that we're following the unsuspecting Kakashi in how team seven is different! I love how Naruto is the defacto leader and how he and Sakura are still slightly wary of Sasuke (who I can only assume is repentant for his past -future?- misdeeds) I can only assume that they're complaning in order to get the wave mission but here's my question- If Naruto went and fixed it so that they do go to wave, due to Kakashi and Gai's interference, do Tenten, Neji and Lee go with them? XD

I can't wait to find out what happens! Thanks for sharing this story!
HotShot chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
an update would be nice please
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I'm thinking... time travel?
Tankred chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Never a team like this team, for sure.
TangeloTime chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Is there any reason for your permanent hiatus? Your fic is very well written, and I especially like the fact that it's written completely from Kakashi's point of view. It would be great if you updated...
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
lol

hurry update!

you better get over that permanent hitatus!
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »