Reviews for Stray Leaves
Shin-san chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
I hope that this will be updated soon... I really do love time-travel fics, and I am looking forward to where you will take this one. The Team-7 dynamic is nice as well.
milan1010 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
i've practically read tons and tons of naruto fanfics from every other categories or pairings...its safe to say that this is one of the best...will you update more?
insomaniac1 chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Loved Gai's note.

Couldn't you face the Wave mission? You could have done something else, after all.

Great start; hope to see more.
insomaniac1 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
This is really a good start to a story. I'm sorry you dropped it. Kakashi's paranoia and confusion were a lot of fun. It would have been interesting to see Team 7's talents slowly revealed. Hope you'll pick this back up again.
insomaniac1 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
This is good. You're really drawing me in. There's enough going on in each chapter, but it makes me interested in what happens next, and finding out more. Like this bit:

"And whenever the two genin interacted with Naruto, Sakura was quick to intervene if she felt Sasuke was being unfair (insubordinate, Kakashi thought) to Naruto."
insomaniac1 chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
"Kakashi didn't exactly know why he was covering for Team Seven. Or even why he felt like he was covering for them."

I like that, for some reason.

(You did mention the meeting at the bridge, BTW.)
insomaniac1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I just had this image of the "Children of the Corn" with Team 7 doing that introduction.
The Fuzzy Slipper chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Please update soon! Its such a good story, it would be a shame to not finish it! : ))
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
This is defiantly an interesting story...I really hope you come back to it soon...I can't wait to read more!
Addiction.to.reading chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
I've read this before, but I don't remember if I reviewed before yet. So, just dropping you a line saying I really love this, and hope you'll continue. Ta.
Piggy Kun chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Oooh, interesting, I can't help but wonder. Did team seven go back in time? It seems like they know about Zabuza, or maybe one of them can tell the future and saw what "would happen" OOOOh please please please keep going, I really can't wait to read more!
pathsforme chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
This is an amazing story. I love how Team 7 (Sasuke, Sakura, & Naruto) were sent to the past and now Kakashi is dealing with the kids who have a great deal of team work. I hope you continue this story. I would like to know what would happen next.
Moonmixer chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wow. I found this story whilst exploring timetravel recs. IT's really brilliant. I wa disappointed that it hadn't been finished as yet. I remain hopeful if you are still interested to continue.

I was a little confused about the Maito Guy bit. Does combined missions have to be conducted outside of Konoha? And it said that Guy had set a date but after that there was no mention of it. What happened?

Plus, if this is timetravel how far ahead in time is Team 7 from? It could be anything except that Naruto and Sakura have a mature relationship. Were there anymore people dragged back with them? I actually grew suspicious about Guy's team but Rock Lee did seem pretty normal.

Either way, good luck.
BLAYNK chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
I really hope you update soon! I really really like this! 3
Brackets chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
This is a very interesting take on this story line, and your writing style is engaging - Kakashi's perspective on the whole thing is great to read.
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »