Reviews for Stray Leaves
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Poor Kakashi endding up chacoaled.
Mischievious Kitsune chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Hm on one hand I hate that Kakashi is prying into Team Seven but then again he has good reason to if the thing about not truly knowing your team assigned to you is true. Or maybe I'm just spiteful that he turned down their request for a C-rank mission which is most likely the bridge builder one. Then again I remember in canon the Hokage said that the mission request had been there for a couple of weeks so it is possible that they still got it what with the Gai-Kakashi planning. Another thing is if this will ever be told from Naruto's pov instead of Kakashi's? I mean it's great that they are unnerving him and it's a fun read to see all his theories and thoughts on the matter but personally I love Naruto and think it would be interesting to see it from his pov. Or maybe it's just that I really want to know what they're thinking. -nods- It could be that too. Whenever this gets updated I can't wait until the next chapter!
BladeofRays chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Are you going to update this?
Crimsonphoenix271 chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
so your not going to continue it?
chobits909 chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
darn, i really hope you continue this fic, or maybe give it up for adoption! i love team-7-only time travel fics. and this is a great one! :)
chobits909 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
lol, great idea about the bridge thing, except he actually *did* mention the bridge. he said "meet me at the bridge at 6:30 tomorrow" or something similar.. just thought you'd want to know so you can possibly change it!
ocean's pebble chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
At the end of chapter one, Kakashi tells team 7 to meet him at 'the bridge at 6 am'. Then in chapter two, he realizes he didn't tell them where to meet. This, to me, is confusing. You might want to clear that up. Otherwise, this is a really good fic! :D
Chrysa Lite chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Please, please, please update this. This is a fantastic story. I love seeing outsider!Kakashi's views on the three time-travelers. This story is a work of art. Please do not leave it unfinished. I'm begging you.
werd me chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
very interesting and 10000 carictr
juniper red chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
I dearly hope you have not abandoned this story because what I have read so far is fantastic. I love the idea of observing time-travelers from an outside perspective, and the way you write Kakashi is brilliant; paranoid and skilled to the point of believability but not beyond. I also love the way Team 7 is behaving and their dynamics, which make sense from the wise and informed reader's perspective but seem baseless to poor Kakashi. And I love the way you have written their interaction so that there are hints of where in the future they have come from and what has already happened. I almost lost it when Sakura said, "I will be a medic." Kakashi has no idea about the phrasing... Anyway, thank you for the beginning of a brilliant story, and I hope you continue writing it someday; I would love to read the rest.
Akiri chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
I forgotten how much I enjoyed this story. Question, whats up with Naruto and the gang? Another question, has the muse to write this story gone? I hope not. Any way, keep up the great work and if the muse does come back please update soon.
Bane WolfBlood chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
Really good please update soon!
ruhiko chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
lol Naruto gave Kakashi the slip... .
Impatiens Psittacina chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I like your story alot, poor kakashi, hope you get back to it one day
mysticmoon1331 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
absolutly love it! cant wait to read more! please update asap, i dont find many stories as good as this one, in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block. good luck!
566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »