Reviews for Stray Leaves
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
Honestly, the fact that this is a time-travel fic without mentioning it at all is kinda-really impressive, and a nice twist.
Hn chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
I physicaly cannot continue without an update. Please for the love of all things holy, just update.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Great beginning
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
so all three of them traveled back?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
This story is so much fun and so interesting being told from Kakashi's point of view. I would love to see it continued. However, as it hasn't been updated in 6 years, I fear that will not be the case. Good story anyways!
Katy612 chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
Please update I really like this fic so far :)
Hopeful-z chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
Your story has so much potential. It's a pity that you have abandoned it.
jhbvgh chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
interesting story, please continue
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
I love your story! PLEASE Update soon!
Kittenlzlz chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
DAMMIT I REALLY WANNA KNOW
Amazing writing, jesus, you're gai and kakashi are beautifully done and just wow.
long live marshmallows chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
Wow. I like how this is in Kaskaski's perspective!
ShadowVD chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Sad this is put under permanent hiatus :( still this is a really good story! and when I say really, I mean REALLY. like super-duper-amazingly amazing story :) Thumbs-up for you! Well, KUDOS!
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Time travel? Told from Kakashi's POV? That's my guess
Alibi Nonsense chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
I really like this. It's awesome. I like the fact that it's from Kakashi's point of view, so we have to find out with the plot whether they're time-travellers (I'm right, aren't I?), ninja spacemen from the planet Neptune, an escaped Edward Cullen split into three parts or just three ordinary genin with trust issues. XD
The Reading Elf chapter 5 . 9/25/2014