Reviews for Stray Leaves
Please update! :D
Yuki Kira Phantomhive chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Did anyone adopt this?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Although you havn't stated it as being true, I read this as being a time travel fic. Written from an outsider Kakashi's perspective is an exellent twist, and the characterizations are good.
I'd be interested in reading more. Thanks!
Yoru no Nx chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Mooooooorrrrrreeee
Pleeeeeeeeeaseeeeeee mooooooooooorrrrreeee
Water-Soter chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Brilliant! Simply brilliant! Too bad it's abandoned but it is an incredible entertaining story and I hope that one day you are able to continue it. Regardless, thank you so much for writing this!
Anthousa chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
I hope that maybe one day this is continued, I'm incredibly curious.
Rabbit Pie chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
I imagine that that water jutsu would be very useful against kirigakure no justsu... :D I can't help but wonder if you stuck it in there as foreshadowing. I suppose I'll never know! Still, this is a fun fic and my favourite of its type.
bart chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
this was good like to read more
Manillalu chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Hilarious! Three time traveling genin and one utterly confused kakashi! Ha! Love it!
Bloody Kit XIII chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
please post the next chapter soon please
Yamatta chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Loving this story- really hope you continue it. Loved Gai's letter. Loving Kakashi's confusion. Loving the interesting dynamics between team 7. Please continue,

Yamatta
StarTrail chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
lol they went to go do Wave on their own! I know this said hiatus but it was still a very good read! :)
LadyEudave05 chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
please update soon this is awesome.
Shadow of Flame chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
Hum. What Kakashi's noticed of Team 7 suggests a time travel fic, but there could be other explanations for their already developed chain of command than forming it in another [part of the] timeline. Interesting take on the matter though-whatever the matter ends up being-third person limited Kakashi has made me just as intrigued as he is.
Great job. If you ever come back to this fic, I'll eagerly read it.
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 5 . 4/3/2014