Reviews for Stray Leaves
Annab23 chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
I have the strangest feeling that this story is abandoned...
PS. Great job
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
I like it! I'd love to hear the rest. If it's going up for adoption, I'd take that instead as well.
SilvasPrickle chapter 5 . 6/14/2016
This is so incredible good!
The story is written simply and anyone who has read other time-travel fics would probably caught on to the fact that Team 7 is now from the future, yet the way you go about the plot is wonderful. I'd love to see this story grow and evolve.
Thank you for this little pearl.
Demiser of D chapter 5 . 4/17/2016
It's a darn shame you stopped writing this, it's very good. Kakashi is written very well, though be careful to show that he's a powerful jounin at some point, or he'll start to seem weak rather than NCo seeming strong. Good work with the cliffhangers too.

Hope you continue someday.
Red Hot Holly Berries chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
Oh my, this is so entertaining! I've read countless fanfic where Team 7 travels back in time, but it's always told from their point of view! I've always wondered how it would look like from the outside... And kakashi is a very interesting point of view indeed! Approved 100%
kurosakiami01 chapter 5 . 3/15/2016
It's sad that this won't be continued, but I'm glad I decided to read it nonetheless! It was awesome! I liked that we're seeing things from Kakashi's perspective, and don't actually have confirmation of time-travel theories. Heh, even if we know it is so.

Guh. Seriously, this was really, really good.

Thank you for sharing!
Claciro chapter 5 . 1/24/2016
Ah, I should've known people already pointed that out...

Please continue. What happened next? :)
Claciro chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
But last chapter, Kakashi did say 'be at the bridge...', didn't he?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
Great story that is a time travel told from kakashi pov
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
Honestly, the fact that this is a time-travel fic without mentioning it at all is kinda-really impressive, and a nice twist.
Hn chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
I physicaly cannot continue without an update. Please for the love of all things holy, just update.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Great beginning
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
so all three of them traveled back?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
This story is so much fun and so interesting being told from Kakashi's point of view. I would love to see it continued. However, as it hasn't been updated in 6 years, I fear that will not be the case. Good story anyways!
Katy612 chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
Please update I really like this fic so far :)
572 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »