Reviews for Stray Leaves
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
I love your story! PLEASE Update soon!
Kittenlzlz chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
DAMMIT I REALLY WANNA KNOW
Amazing writing, jesus, you're gai and kakashi are beautifully done and just wow.
long live marshmallows chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
Wow. I like how this is in Kaskaski's perspective!
ShadowVD chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Sad this is put under permanent hiatus :( still this is a really good story! and when I say really, I mean REALLY. like super-duper-amazingly amazing story :) Thumbs-up for you! Well, KUDOS!
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Time travel? Told from Kakashi's POV? That's my guess
Alibi Nonsense chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
I really like this. It's awesome. I like the fact that it's from Kakashi's point of view, so we have to find out with the plot whether they're time-travellers (I'm right, aren't I?), ninja spacemen from the planet Neptune, an escaped Edward Cullen split into three parts or just three ordinary genin with trust issues. XD
The Reading Elf chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Loved it! Great job!
Winged-Ashes chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
Wen u say permanent hiatus does that mean its abandoned coz if it is that would be a shame it's good
Yaraslava Rada chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
This story is awesome! It's interesting that it's from Kakashi's POV, and that makes it much more intriguing, since I'm assuming the Trio timetraveled. XD Anyway, I hope you get around to continuing this story sometime soon, as it is a pleasure to read.

YR
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Very, VERY sad this isn't finished. Such a refreshing view.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Um, in the first chapter, you have Kakashi tell everyone to be at the bridge at 6 in the morning, but in the second chapter, you have him think he hadn't told them...
celohei chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
ooh too bad you've abandoned it!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Please update! :D
Yuki Kira Phantomhive chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Did anyone adopt this?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Although you havn't stated it as being true, I read this as being a time travel fic. Written from an outsider Kakashi's perspective is an exellent twist, and the characterizations are good.
I'd be interested in reading more. Thanks!
555 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »