Reviews for Stray Leaves
The Reading Elf chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Loved it! Great job!
Winged-Ashes chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
Wen u say permanent hiatus does that mean its abandoned coz if it is that would be a shame it's good
Yaraslava Rada chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
This story is awesome! It's interesting that it's from Kakashi's POV, and that makes it much more intriguing, since I'm assuming the Trio timetraveled. XD Anyway, I hope you get around to continuing this story sometime soon, as it is a pleasure to read.

YR
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Very, VERY sad this isn't finished. Such a refreshing view.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Um, in the first chapter, you have Kakashi tell everyone to be at the bridge at 6 in the morning, but in the second chapter, you have him think he hadn't told them...
celohei chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
ooh too bad you've abandoned it!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Please update! :D
Yuki Kira Phantomhive chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Did anyone adopt this?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Although you havn't stated it as being true, I read this as being a time travel fic. Written from an outsider Kakashi's perspective is an exellent twist, and the characterizations are good.
I'd be interested in reading more. Thanks!
Yoru no Nx chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Mooooooorrrrrreeee
Pleeeeeeeeeaseeeeeee mooooooooooorrrrreeee
WaterSoter chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Brilliant! Simply brilliant! Too bad it's abandoned but it is an incredible entertaining story and I hope that one day you are able to continue it. Regardless, thank you so much for writing this!
Anthousa chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
I hope that maybe one day this is continued, I'm incredibly curious.
Rabbit Pie chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
I imagine that that water jutsu would be very useful against kirigakure no justsu... :D I can't help but wonder if you stuck it in there as foreshadowing. I suppose I'll never know! Still, this is a fun fic and my favourite of its type.
bart chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
this was good like to read more
Manillalu chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Hilarious! Three time traveling genin and one utterly confused kakashi! Ha! Love it!
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »