Reviews for Stray Leaves
Yoru no Nx chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Mooooooorrrrrreeee
Pleeeeeeeeeaseeeeeee mooooooooooorrrrreeee
Water-Soter chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Brilliant! Simply brilliant! Too bad it's abandoned but it is an incredible entertaining story and I hope that one day you are able to continue it. Regardless, thank you so much for writing this!
Anthousa chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
I hope that maybe one day this is continued, I'm incredibly curious.
Rabbit Pie chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
I imagine that that water jutsu would be very useful against kirigakure no justsu... :D I can't help but wonder if you stuck it in there as foreshadowing. I suppose I'll never know! Still, this is a fun fic and my favourite of its type.
bart chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
this was good like to read more
Manillalu chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Hilarious! Three time traveling genin and one utterly confused kakashi! Ha! Love it!
Bloody Kit XIII chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
please post the next chapter soon please
Yamatta chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Loving this story- really hope you continue it. Loved Gai's letter. Loving Kakashi's confusion. Loving the interesting dynamics between team 7. Please continue,

Yamatta
StarTrail chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
lol they went to go do Wave on their own! I know this said hiatus but it was still a very good read! :)
LadyEudave05 chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
please update soon this is awesome.
Shadow of Flame chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
Hum. What Kakashi's noticed of Team 7 suggests a time travel fic, but there could be other explanations for their already developed chain of command than forming it in another [part of the] timeline. Interesting take on the matter though-whatever the matter ends up being-third person limited Kakashi has made me just as intrigued as he is.
Great job. If you ever come back to this fic, I'll eagerly read it.
This Username Is Classified chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
7k words and over a thousand follows or favorites.. Wow o.o
CosmicEssence chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Its a shame this isn't going to be continued as its really rather good particularly as its all from Kakashi's very strange and amusing point of view. The line where he declares them aliens was very funny and the irony that he'd guessed an elaborate prank was coming his way, which it did was also damn good. I think, even though it isn't said that this is time travel? though from what point, and why Sasuke is practically docile ( I mean from how Kakashi describes it (with that subtle but darker undertone) I'm thinking he's either extremely apologetic and guilty or they've got him under some form of compulsion) I'm not sure. And this chapter at the end their defintely brought in a ripple of fear alongside Kakashi's thoughts even though I could probably guess that they desperately want the wave mission or at least to encounter Zabuza perhaps without the mission attached? Definite shame this is abandoned :(
dispassioneight chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
This has potential! It does the kind of understated style very well, and it portrays Gai well and I like it. Almost as much as I like run-on sentences.

Even if it doesn't get updated again. Well, it'll be on my watch list just in case.
unintentional-aims chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Wow. This is fantastic. I wish you'd update, but I know you probably won't. Which sucks. Anyways, thanks for not deleting this awesome-ness.
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »