Reviews for Stray Leaves
CosmicEssence chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Its a shame this isn't going to be continued as its really rather good particularly as its all from Kakashi's very strange and amusing point of view. The line where he declares them aliens was very funny and the irony that he'd guessed an elaborate prank was coming his way, which it did was also damn good. I think, even though it isn't said that this is time travel? though from what point, and why Sasuke is practically docile ( I mean from how Kakashi describes it (with that subtle but darker undertone) I'm thinking he's either extremely apologetic and guilty or they've got him under some form of compulsion) I'm not sure. And this chapter at the end their defintely brought in a ripple of fear alongside Kakashi's thoughts even though I could probably guess that they desperately want the wave mission or at least to encounter Zabuza perhaps without the mission attached? Definite shame this is abandoned :(
dispassioneight chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
This has potential! It does the kind of understated style very well, and it portrays Gai well and I like it. Almost as much as I like run-on sentences.

Even if it doesn't get updated again. Well, it'll be on my watch list just in case.
unintentional-aims chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Wow. This is fantastic. I wish you'd update, but I know you probably won't. Which sucks. Anyways, thanks for not deleting this awesome-ness.
LunaEchoWillow chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Update?
lalalal chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Oh please please update...
Monki-Neko chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
oooh, im really liking this so faar! and im just guessing here but...secret team mission to wave?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
YAY
EmptySurface chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Hmm... and the plot thickens. I suppose they're going to Wave to confront Zabuza and Haku. I'm worried where this will lead them. Or did Naruto go alone? I have trouble seeing that.

Sasuke and Sakura would not agree to it, I think.

I really look forward to reading the next chapter! This just gets more interesting, and you've written this story in a unique way. I feel a bit bad for Kakashi, though... Poor, confused Kakashi :P
EmptySurface chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
This is gearing up to becoming interesting on an addictive level!

I love reading about Kakashi's thought-process :D Will they eventually tell him? Will he figure it out on his own? So many questions! :)
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Interesting! I really liked this way of introducing us to the ones time-traveling! :D It's refreshing!
Cute Kirby chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
I saw the hiatus warning, and still decided to read it. Sounds like the beginning of a decent time travel fic. I'll be back if you ever pic it up again.
Unknown chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
A great story you should countine
ultimate.green.cheeks chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
I bet that they're from the future from the way they acted. I think you should consider continuing this story.
DirectSomething chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Nice quote, sadly it does not relate to math. Congratz, I'm your 500th review :)
Waffles Risa chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Lol they're obviously from the future. It's a really good fic, pity that it's on permanent hiatus. If you ever pick it up again, I would be very interested in reading it :)
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »