Reviews for Stray Leaves
the DragonBard chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Either this Team 7 are reincarnations or they've all three been sent back in time from the future.

Unless someone has been training the three secretly.
Moonlit Death chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
oh nice chapter i wonder what gai will do other than that creepy genjustu of course your describing of their attitudes does seem to be very accurate all in all it was pretty good
Kuyugen Too tired to log in chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Gai. Really?

That will be interested.

Am looking forward to it.
Blood Zephyr chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
o.O I think the three of them ended up in a different dimension, or in the past. That would explain why they seem like they've been working together for years...cuz they HAVE.
Phi ScarlaDraconia chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
They're from the future, aren't they?
DeSyvPlager chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I loved the last line! Hehe, Good work, I think you're going to get something really good out of this, I'm looking forward to it.

KaliAnn chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Well this is certainly unusule and I love it because of that. While I didn't see a lot of dialog, your use of the showing and telling method was spot on. Your concrete details about what is certain and your abstract thoughts on the kids actions seem to be very well developed. I would suggest you keep at it. Very good update.
griffonskies chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Ah. Time travel! Never gets old. XD

Poor guys, now they'll have to deal with Gai.

Great work so far. Can't wait to see more!
Allyanna chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Very good chapter! Now we can be sure that there is a lot more to team 7 that meets the eye! I am now curious to see the details of their relationship and how Kakashi will enter that.

Well, keep the good work! I hope to see the next chapter soon!
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I officially am in love with this fanfiction. I love how you've portrayed Sakura, not many people like her and use fics as an excuse to bash her. Great job! Can't wait for the next update :D
Iyrsiiea chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
AHA! I know what happened! You sent them back in time, all three of them!

I likey.
freakin'applepie chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Your story is very interesting. I quickly re-read the chapters today and missed the part where it said it was a time-travel fic, but I figured it out when the trio started acting like I believe they would in the future: Naruto in charge, Sasuke as his second-in-command or something similar, and Sakura as the overprotective medic, almost mothering her teammates to an extent. Sakura is acting the way she is because of the way Sasuke betrayed the village, correct? She doesn't really trust him anymore. It's good that Sakura finally had some sense knocked into her. The amazing powers of Naruto, I suppose.

I've always enjoyed time-travel fics. Please keep up the amazing work! I look forward to the release of the next chapter. Definitely.
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
oh god! NEVER ask gai for advice! NEVER! update soon please!

Pance chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
lol, thanks for the update, that part at the end is amusing

_ peace out