Reviews for Stray Leaves
DeSyvPlager chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I loved the last line! Hehe, Good work, I think you're going to get something really good out of this, I'm looking forward to it.

/DSP
KaliAnn chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Well this is certainly unusule and I love it because of that. While I didn't see a lot of dialog, your use of the showing and telling method was spot on. Your concrete details about what is certain and your abstract thoughts on the kids actions seem to be very well developed. I would suggest you keep at it. Very good update.
Danaa chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Ah. Time travel! Never gets old. XD

Poor guys, now they'll have to deal with Gai.

Great work so far. Can't wait to see more!
Allyanna chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Very good chapter! Now we can be sure that there is a lot more to team 7 that meets the eye! I am now curious to see the details of their relationship and how Kakashi will enter that.

Well, keep the good work! I hope to see the next chapter soon!
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I officially am in love with this fanfiction. I love how you've portrayed Sakura, not many people like her and use fics as an excuse to bash her. Great job! Can't wait for the next update :D
Iyrsiiea chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
AHA! I know what happened! You sent them back in time, all three of them!

I likey.
freakin'applepie chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Your story is very interesting. I quickly re-read the chapters today and missed the part where it said it was a time-travel fic, but I figured it out when the trio started acting like I believe they would in the future: Naruto in charge, Sasuke as his second-in-command or something similar, and Sakura as the overprotective medic, almost mothering her teammates to an extent. Sakura is acting the way she is because of the way Sasuke betrayed the village, correct? She doesn't really trust him anymore. It's good that Sakura finally had some sense knocked into her. The amazing powers of Naruto, I suppose.

I've always enjoyed time-travel fics. Please keep up the amazing work! I look forward to the release of the next chapter. Definitely.
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
oh god! NEVER ask gai for advice! NEVER! update soon please!

ASOTA
Pance chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
lol, thanks for the update, that part at the end is amusing

_ peace out
VampireDoll666 chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Thanx for the update.*smiles*
oubli chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
lol, like how this time travel fic is from kakashi's pov.
You can run but you can't hide chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Please update!
RakeeshJ4 chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Fascinating couple of chapters. The inside of Kakashi's head feels very real to me, and the hooks you've set with Team 7's very odd behavior have me eager to read another chapter.

I noticed that you published the story and then updated it on the 24th; is this intended to be a monthly thing, then? In any event, thanks for sharing and I look forward to more.
ObsidianJade chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Well, this is a different take on things - I really like it. You write Kakashi very well, and that's a talent. I'm looking forward to the continuation of this.

S.
KGB chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
I hope you continue this.

Kakashi said last chapter "Be at the bridge at six o'clock tomorrow morning", but forgot to mention which bridge. So you'd expect him to search all bridges near Kohona instead of going to their houses.
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »