Reviews for Stray Leaves
Zandamh chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Very good fanfic - I really can't wait for next chapter and I want to know why they're so silent and why Naruto is like that (I like it :).
VampireDoll666 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Thanks for the update, and Kashi you sure as h*ll have your work cut out for you.*smiles*
peppymint chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Poor Kakashi. I wonder how long it will take him to regret pass them. Probably not long.
Allyanna chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
This chapter was good, if a little short. I am interested in your story and have good expectations for it!
Adages chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Fun story; it's really interesting to see time-travelled!Team 7 from Kakashi's point of view. Makes you wonder what changes he'll notice; he's paranoid, but it reads IC'ly (as befitting a ninja of his rank).

A nitpick, though: Kakashi does mention 'the bridge' (exact wording) in the previous chapter, so the kids might have decided to... find a bridge to wait for him at? You might want to specify that he didn't mention /which/ bridge, or something similar, though I guess you can assume the reader is spiffy enough to figure that out themselves.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to how it'll all work out! :)
show.me.the.stars chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Haha, oh Kakashi honey you have NO idea, lol.

Anyway, YAY, an update!

Kakashi is so smart, lol, or shrewd, I guess...meh, being who he is I can't say I'm all that surprised, really, but my props to him for switching on about Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura so quickly!

I haven't got all that much to say about this chapter really, though I did love (well, I couldn't say LOVE as it was a pretty tragic scene to be honest) the Kakashi and Obito scene...I hope we have more insights into Kakashi's past in this...I'm gathering that though this fic is in the third person it'll still kinda focus on Kakashi's perception of things...so I really do hope to read more about Kaka's past...

Anyway, great chapter, can't wait to read the next one! D
readersdigest chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
awesome. I stumbled upon this yesterday and I'm loving it keep up the great writing!

cheers,

readersdigest
Sanz0girl chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
awesome chapter. can't wait to see what happens next.
Colette G chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
update soon please!
See Saw chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Interesting idea. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you're going to taking it!
freakin'applepie chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Interesting first chapter! I really like this. Are you going to continue this story? I would love to see what could happen next.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Ah ha! Now, this interests me. I'm definitely looking forward to more. Longer chapters make for happier readers.
AiSard chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
. interesting. if only for the fact that Team 7 genin are already acting as a team with no explanation yet. s'got me curious. update soon ne
Serpentseeker chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This is a really interesting start. I loved the way they worked together and they Naruto's their spokesperson :D I look forward to the next chapter.
Lulu67 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009