Reviews for Stray Leaves
KGB chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
I hope you continue this.

Kakashi said last chapter "Be at the bridge at six o'clock tomorrow morning", but forgot to mention which bridge. So you'd expect him to search all bridges near Kohona instead of going to their houses.
Iyrsiiea chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
I like. Continue!
Half-Tongue chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
I LOVE time travel stories like this (like that long one, you know? can't remember the name)

Not that there are very many

And I love this one :)

So funny! Poor Kakashi.
Pance chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
I enjoyed you're update. So far I enjoy this story and can't wait for more _

peace out
Srta.Kinomoto chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Nice chapter!

Keep it up and update soon please!

Ja ne. ;D
kakashifan9 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Aw.. Kakashi cares for the squad even though he doesn't thoroughly know it himself. That's so cute...

I really love your writing style and everything. It amazes me at how good you are at making fanfics. I'll be waiting for your next chapter.
DeSyvPlager chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
I must say... I've really been looking forward to this update _ please keep up the good work... or whatever XP.

/DSP
Twisted Vixen chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
This is interesting so far. I love how Kakashi is completely thrown off by the trio XD
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
This is good, it's so good! I can't wait to read more XD
Das Villianz chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Yay update! Again you write them all so cutely and impressive. I wonder what those scrolls in Naruto's house were for? Anyways, love the chapter. Poor Kakashi is so hapless. lol. Oh well, the Obito image was really sad and touching. Nicely done! I think I can guess who the other two people were who can tell if Kakashi is lying. But anyways I'm so glad you updated. Please continue with the great fic!
Lulu67 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Zandamh chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Very good fanfic - I really can't wait for next chapter and I want to know why they're so silent and why Naruto is like that (I like it :).
VampireDoll666 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Thanks for the update, and Kashi you sure as h*ll have your work cut out for you.*smiles*
peppymint chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Poor Kakashi. I wonder how long it will take him to regret pass them. Probably not long.
Allyanna chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
This chapter was good, if a little short. I am interested in your story and have good expectations for it!
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »