Reviews for Stray Leaves
unintentional-aims chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Wow. This is fantastic. I wish you'd update, but I know you probably won't. Which sucks. Anyways, thanks for not deleting this awesome-ness.
LunaEchoWillow chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Update?
lalalal chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Oh please please update...
Monki-Neko chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
oooh, im really liking this so faar! and im just guessing here but...secret team mission to wave?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
YAY
EmptySurface chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Hmm... and the plot thickens. I suppose they're going to Wave to confront Zabuza and Haku. I'm worried where this will lead them. Or did Naruto go alone? I have trouble seeing that.

Sasuke and Sakura would not agree to it, I think.

I really look forward to reading the next chapter! This just gets more interesting, and you've written this story in a unique way. I feel a bit bad for Kakashi, though... Poor, confused Kakashi :P
EmptySurface chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
This is gearing up to becoming interesting on an addictive level!

I love reading about Kakashi's thought-process :D Will they eventually tell him? Will he figure it out on his own? So many questions! :)
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Interesting! I really liked this way of introducing us to the ones time-traveling! :D It's refreshing!
Cute Kirby chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
I saw the hiatus warning, and still decided to read it. Sounds like the beginning of a decent time travel fic. I'll be back if you ever pic it up again.
Unknown chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
A great story you should countine
ultimate.green.cheeks chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
I bet that they're from the future from the way they acted. I think you should consider continuing this story.
DirectSomething chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Nice quote, sadly it does not relate to math. Congratz, I'm your 500th review :)
Waffles Risa chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Lol they're obviously from the future. It's a really good fic, pity that it's on permanent hiatus. If you ever pick it up again, I would be very interested in reading it :)
ThousandxSunny chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
i'm kinda getting the feeling that Naruto and the others may have met together in the academy and something happened. OR they're all from the future and their souls are in their younger bodies...which could explain why sakura and naruto are looking at sasuke like that...but it still doesn't explain why sasuke would follow naruto's orders...hm... but all in all it's a nicely written fic, i would prefer it if the writing style flowed more easily, besides that no other problems :) i love the fact that it makes me think about what's actually going on, and how it's written in kakashi's POV! although it's been about 4 years since you've updated this fic, i hope you continue! :D
Lazy-Wandering-Ninja chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
You should really consider continuing this story.
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »