Reviews for Stray Leaves chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
I bet that they're from the future from the way they acted. I think you should consider continuing this story.
DirectSomething chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Nice quote, sadly it does not relate to math. Congratz, I'm your 500th review :)
Waffles Risa chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Lol they're obviously from the future. It's a really good fic, pity that it's on permanent hiatus. If you ever pick it up again, I would be very interested in reading it :)
ThousandxSunny chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
i'm kinda getting the feeling that Naruto and the others may have met together in the academy and something happened. OR they're all from the future and their souls are in their younger bodies...which could explain why sakura and naruto are looking at sasuke like that...but it still doesn't explain why sasuke would follow naruto's but all in all it's a nicely written fic, i would prefer it if the writing style flowed more easily, besides that no other problems :) i love the fact that it makes me think about what's actually going on, and how it's written in kakashi's POV! although it's been about 4 years since you've updated this fic, i hope you continue! :D
Lazy-Wandering-Ninja chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
You should really consider continuing this story.
TheMentalMonk chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I have to say I am HUGELY interested by this story and would love to see this continued to its end. The characters are perfect and the subtle hints are frustratingly vague. Please continue :-)
paracuties chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
WHOA WAIT DUDE WHY DID YOU STOP AT SUCH A CRUCIAL SPOT AND THEN SUDDENLY DISCONTINUE?! This, so far, is AMAZING. I love how Team 7 is ending up really, really weird, an how Kakashi is confused-but that you still bring up Kakashi's observation skills. Rally good observational skills. Ugh. Mad that you're not continuing this wonderful, awesome story.

But, good job on your writing skills, and keep writing, even if it's not for this fic!
1sunfun chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
1sunfun chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
In the first chapter Kakashi said to meet on the Bridge.
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Brilliant! A fond reminder that someone is still reading your story. :} Thanks for posting.
Dannichigo chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
XD Awesome. I look forward to when you next update.
Lady Nature chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
hahaha he got duped!
Shinome Akira chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
More please!
Vorona Darke chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
I really got into this one, why did you pu permanent hiatus, its really good!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
cool, soooo coool,, its amazing. the way you made kakashi as a point story teller was so good, make me want to read more and more. but... well, its okay. I'm good at ignoring my frustration over story with unclear future, so don't worry. thank you though, it's really a good story.
546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »