Reviews for Lessons in Life
Anonymous dawg chapter 10 . 5/25
Please check your spelling/s. xD
EmmaBroun chapter 18 . 3/6
i love this fanfic,everyone is so in charictor its like i'm watching a episode of ohshc. the only thing i don't like is honey/hunny is getting older but it would be kinda weird if he dated haruhi when he was still that little so it all works out.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
Murray chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Wow go girl I think ger and hunny make a good couple
PhantomWriter chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
Love it! So cute! Though after your Done typing it u might want to go back through and reread it because spell check has changed some words.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
and "of course"
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
and also "your"" by "you're", "cant" by 'can't". These misspellings are recurrent!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Is it possible to correct this monstrous misspelling 'They where "by" They were? "
Guest chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
ok am revving now do send dark honey on me plsssssssssss nice job
Guest chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
keep it the same
woodlandfairykirk chapter 23 . 10/29/2012
loved this(:
Divyah chapter 20 . 3/30/2012
This story is really unique in its own way :) I especially like chapter 20 cuz it is from Hunny's point of view

I think u just need to improve your spelling a tad bit more
KyuubiGaki chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
0_0 haha usually i wait till i get up to date before i review but... yeah dark hunny and evil kyouya? scary thought hehehehe

anyways that girl... i bet she had something to do with it kana-something if i was haruhi she would really be pissing me off but haruhi has alot more patients so kana-whatever be lucky its not me in that situation
JigokuTenshi834 chapter 18 . 11/26/2011
hehe very clever what you did with the arrow and the words at the end :)
kasumi-kimi chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
So you wanted a reciew, your story is really good. One of my favorites for sure. I love the way you keep your charactors real and true to there origins while slowly adapting them to fit your story, especialy in the case of Hunny. If there is one thing you could improve on is the mention of Usa-chan. Ahh gotta go...