Reviews for Lessons in Life
Murray chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Wow go girl I think ger and hunny make a good couple
PhantomWriter chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
Love it! So cute! Though after your Done typing it u might want to go back through and reread it because spell check has changed some words.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
and "of course"
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
and also "your"" by "you're", "cant" by 'can't". These misspellings are recurrent!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Is it possible to correct this monstrous misspelling 'They where "by" They were? "
Guest chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
ok am revving now do send dark honey on me plsssssssssss nice job
there
Guest chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
keep it the same
woodlandfairykirk chapter 23 . 10/29/2012
loved this(:
Divyah chapter 20 . 3/30/2012
This story is really unique in its own way :) I especially like chapter 20 cuz it is from Hunny's point of view

I think u just need to improve your spelling a tad bit more
KyuubiGaki chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
0_0 haha usually i wait till i get up to date before i review but... yeah dark hunny and evil kyouya? scary thought hehehehe

anyways that girl... i bet she had something to do with it kana-something if i was haruhi she would really be pissing me off but haruhi has alot more patients so kana-whatever be lucky its not me in that situation
JigokuTenshi834 chapter 18 . 11/26/2011
hehe very clever what you did with the arrow and the words at the end :)
kasumi-kimi chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
So you wanted a reciew, your story is really good. One of my favorites for sure. I love the way you keep your charactors real and true to there origins while slowly adapting them to fit your story, especialy in the case of Hunny. If there is one thing you could improve on is the mention of Usa-chan. Ahh gotta go...
SpiritOfMusic316 chapter 15 . 11/20/2011
Entwined it suits the story better than the others
AZ1087653 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
I don't usually review chapters to stories if they are already finished; I wait until I have finished the story. Plus the comment about waiting for so many reviews before an update isn't exactly playing your cards right.

I do, however, like the plot and idea behind the story. Hunny is my favorite character and I like to see him a little more serious at times. There needs to be more stories about him that delve deeper into his character since the manga doesn't do him justice.

That being said I have that constructive criticism you want. The first two chapters of this story, even though a little old (2009), need quite a few corrections in grammar, punctuation, and spelling. I won't list them all out here because there are quite a few. You also switch from present to past within sentences or paragraphs.

I recommend, if you haven't already done so for your current stories, getting a beta reader to go over your chapters. Many times a person will not review because of these types of mistakes.
cutoyuip chapter 18 . 11/3/2011
lawl i love how it's so cute but romantic at the same time 3 amazing!