Reviews for Twisted Kisses
Writing-and-Music chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Very good story, great job
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Awwww :]]]]
TheBrokenReflection chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
LOL. Funny and cute. Enjoyed reading it.

CuddleLover96 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Nice :D
Nayeli chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
aww, this was great! ;P
sasunarugirl88 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Wow! Dang man you didn't even need a lemon to make that freaking HOT! But seriously your story is really well written, I love the way you made naruto so innocent. I just couldn't stop reading this! Totally awesome! You rock!
narusasuHOLiC chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I like it!
niver chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Hah! Cute story; love how into it Naruto and Sasuke were, and how Kiba was willing to sacrifice a kiss for the cause.
crazylelenumber1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Kawii! I really liked that.

Peace and Love!

Firefox1000 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Man, I really do like your writing style. In fact, I think your style of writing is now my favourite of them all. You constructed this story really well. Somehow, strangely, I can just picture all of it happening. It's different without being too unrealistic. I love the way you kept the character's personalities from the anime. You didn't make it too OOC. I don't know what it is exactly about your writing in general that makes me love your stories so much. I just know that there's something special in the way you write. You draw people in and keep them entertained and fascinatedly interested for the entire length of the story, and that's a brilliant talent to have. Keep up the excellent work, and I'll be looking forward to more of your writing!
LostMyMind26 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009

i. love. kiba. a lot.
lilacbird chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Ha ha, Sakura at the end! She was getting a nosebleed from seeing two smexy guys make out, obviously! The yaoi fan she is...
frumpyrox chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
aw! this is supr dupr cute

i luvd it, th whole awkward experimentation thing lol

happy unbirthday

Sans Fire chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
holy sh!t! I was reading this and I forgot I had taken a sip of water, I DRIBBLED ONTO MY CHEST! scared the fcuking life out of me though. I luv this story!
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
so cute! defs nose-bleed worthy! lolol I luvs!