Reviews for I remember
Theresa F chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Now only if the writers had that episode more like this. Abby should have been the one there in the hospital with him not Jenny and it should have been Abby who helped him remember not Ziva... Gibbs and Abby are to tight for her not to have been the ONE!
machelo chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
oh don't leave us hanging here, there must have been more times where Abby helps Gibbs remember. Build a nice little romance before fireworks and he realizes that he'd never gone that far with her before, he'd always held back a little and then realizes what a fool he'd been not to return her feelings...ooops sorry Great Story would love to see a series grow out of it, now i have to see what other goodies you've writen.
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Very adorable fic.
GAbbyIsLove chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I Love It!

I Love When She Says "That's good work Gibbs"

Great Job!
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I can really see that scene happening. Good job!
katydidit chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Oh lord, I don't use the term heartwarming all that often, but it fits this fic. This story embodies just about everything that I love about the Gibbs/Abby 'relationship'. I love it! :)
RagxxDoll chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
i think i might like this one better then how he remembered with ziva!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Great Job. That was so awesome. Good Job. I am so happy he remembered Abby. This story totally rocked. I sure hope to see More GAbby goodness from you soon.
ZombieMonkey chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This was a great read! Hiatus is one of my fav episodes of the show and I wondered if Abby ever did go and visit him besides that one time we saw. Of course the writers would have completely changed it around but your version is just amazing! The characters are spot on, the emotions portrayed are intense but not too intense.

You have skillz!
Melancholy Rogue chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Aww, I LOVE THIS! So nice and so them. Great job!
Retired FF Writer chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
"That's good work Magpiez" I love this story!